• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC — BANishment — 10/17/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
at least i didnt think lost was good
QFT.

anyway, shoutouts and whatnot.

Kharyan, thanks for coming out and showing everyone up and putting us in losers bracket.

Bill and stingers: come to more sc tournaments, i like you guys a lot.

and Sushi....finished....2nd....when everyone said he...would win....first....... good shiz.

thunder.... thanks for being you.

L, hope that party was fun you son of a *****.

Chris looks like Seth rogan.

Billy, and mike: come more often. you guys are pretty legit.

Stockfield...WHOS REAL NAME IS ****ING Helios WHAT THE ****. I didnt get to play you man. :/ but you seem like a cool guy. heard that rob was spankin it.

eh.... who am i forgetting?

phil! Sc smash missd you....or at least i did. that crazy picto chat bull **** you pulled against kale made me laugh so hard.

kale, next time can we warm up before doubles? stop being P2 no matter how mad you are at me.

Devin, good **** hosting. thanks for that cheeze burgerrr.

AND LASTLY. BO, you lost to kale, its not that bad.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh yea shouts

bill you're my favorite smasher in the world, **** you're amazing driving an hour and a half out of your way to get me. and especially after working 15 hours the day before. **** guys bill is the ultimate bro, everyone else pales in comparison

snapp you're a ***ggggggggg...when is the next sc biweekly :laugh:

sushi get ***** :chuckle: next mk banned tourney will be the same thing. get ready. tho if i ever have to play your meta imma pull a bill and punch you in the face. but really fun matches. and i'll give you that bj next time we meet sanketh. lol sanketh what a cool name. btw i need your number still

devin awesome tourney man, it was really well run and the venue was nice. too bad so many people bailed, they missed out.

kale d3 is a dumb character idc @.@ thanks for making me almost lose to khai lol

khai and ryan you guys are nasty in teams, come to nc tourneys and win money

phil fun matches at my house dude. go train your pokemon techskill man

stockfield you're a cool dude, come to some nc stuff sometime i'll show you more rob

adam your falcon is legit

thunder you're hilarious lol

kack sucks you had to leave early :( i wanted to play you. btw you're not black dont kid yourself

bo i hope you liked that pizza

and thats everyone i remember sorry if i missed anyone cool

stingers

Smash Obsessed
that guy in your avatar looks nothing like you

and anyone that has to resort to using ddd to win is someone who would hit someone over a video game aren't they

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
killer, devin didnt lose to a snake, or at least he didnt get put out by won.

he just lost to stingers rob.

god why do you have to be such a ****?

your worst than lost.

flamingo its so hard for me to take you seriously as you listen to escape the fate.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
looks like you guys had a great tourney and great fun.

So I take it Stongers Won this? Gooood ****? lol

And good stuff on teams with Echo :)

LOL Afrothunder is beasting on threads tonight xD

Snapp. Lets not exceed pic spam quota. :mad:

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
sir, i have posted no pics tonight.

oh and killer

"You do realize that you posted this on your character that got kicked from the guild. You did not mention FA as a previous guild. Would you like to expand on this? As to why you got kicked, why you changed, or why we should take you back?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom