• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC — BANishment — 10/17/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
O.o Found out my parents are leaving on Friday, and my Grandma will be staying with us...
So I'm not sure what that means in terms of my attendance but I'll see.

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Bahh, my friends are being lame... Alvin's apparently just not coming, and L has a birthday party to go to, so he'll be there early, but depending on when stuff starts, he'll be not entering/leaving...
It's fine, I'll still be there ;-;

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
We'll be there with you, Thunder...

Also this might be a good time to ask if anyone is interested in Crew vs Crew? We got a Clemson unit of 4 maybe 5 interested in challenging another crew, not a state vs state. No money, just for fun. Ryan, Chris, Thunder, and I (Khai).

Don't worry guys, I'll try to get it done one the side and not to interfere with any main event.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lmao.

i cant go to school because i'm dumb and on smashboards at 12:30 am instead of writing my paper and going to bed.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
We'll be there with you, Thunder...

Also this might be a good time to ask if anyone is interested in Crew vs Crew? We got a Clemson unit of 4 maybe 5 interested in challenging another crew, not a state vs state. No money, just for fun. Ryan, Chris, Thunder, and I (Khai).

Don't worry guys, I'll try to get it done one the side and not to interfere with any main event.
I've always wanted to crew someone, but I've never done it.

And are Adam or Crio comming?

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Bahh, my friends are being lame... Alvin's apparently just not coming, and L has a birthday party to go to, so he'll be there early, but depending on when stuff starts, he'll be not entering/leaving...
It's fine, I'll still be there ;-;
Well, you know I'm gonna be there, most def...

*CT*

Smash Lord
Hm, contemplating if I'm going anymore, I might be going to an Asian Student Organization Poker night instead, dunno yet, its 50/50/50.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Killer your cool man. i want to tell you, that your cool. i think your the coolest Nc smasher. Your cool man. like....Ike Turner cool. Boba Fett cool. Falco the luck dragon Cool. If our lives were the movie pulp fiction you would be uma thurmans character. **** man. i want to be just like you when i grow up.

and you wont use mk because devin hates him, youll use mk because you crutch on him.

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
I've always wanted to crew someone, but I've never done it.

And are Adam or Crio comming?
From the list, looks like Adam is and Crio isn't. Crio also posted he's not going to be at this earlier in the thread somewhere, twice, I believe. Looks like no one's interested in crew vs crew... :(

zCasanova

Smash Lord
20$ MM me too!

I'll use MK just because you hate him.
Anyone else remember how mad this cat got when I went MK after he went MK in doubles at Omni's?

'Cuz that Olimar didn't cut it.

Yeah... MK induced tantrums are the best.

Especially that one, it lasted for like, 15min or some ****.

Like I said—grow up.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sure, sushi. i heard you almost beat m2k in dittos, even if I get ***** it'll be a nice experience :D

Flamingo

Smash Lord
Anyone else remember how mad this cat got when I went MK after he went MK in doubles at Omni's?

'Cuz that Olimar didn't cut it.

Yeah... MK induced tantrums are the best.

Especially that one, it lasted for like, 15min or some ****.

Like I said—grow up.
Honestly? Trash talk? It's going to be pretty sad when OoS takes all the $...... oh. and. I heard Killer still beat you... With MK... he's played MK less times than you i'm sure lulz.

Oh, that MM still stands. For both of us.

We'll even MM you in teams.. Right Adam?

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
the only vs i care about is smackdown when it vs raw.
Okay, you should put together a SvR tourney and see how well that goes...

On the topic of trash talk....it's whatever...Brawl is Brawl [Lame lawl]....so talk whatever you all want to each other on this very sad game....

I'm more into Tatsunoko vs Capcom and BlazBlue

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i never did, I just remember someone came over and said Sushiman was almost beating m2k in dittos and then we all went over there to watch.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh...

I remember hearing Sushi ask M2K for friendlies and some people went over to watch what I described. Beyond that I couldn't tell you what happened in other matches.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
dude you were there when...whoever told us about it. we were all sitting in that little couch area watching people arm wrestle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom