• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC — BANishment — 10/17/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
its been too long since i got to go to a smash tourney...but if i just disobey my mom and go to this...and she finds out...i cant go to munkaid...which would suck way worse then missing this

so...i just gotta talk my way into it...i'll let you know if i can't make it though...gimme yo numba

Rayku

Smash Lord
Stingers you should MM my Dedede and Lucario with your ROB. It'll be fun.

If there is Brawl+, I'll MM anyone in it. I enjoy playing.

Flamingo

Smash Lord
Stingers don't you know it's disrespectful to the whole community to bail on your teams partner right before one of SC's biggest tournies ever? Simply disrespectful.. you are not making a good example for the smash community. I thought you were better than this. Oh and this is somehow going to affect their attendance in the process.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Stingers don't you know it's disrespectful to the whole community to bail on your teams partner right before one of SC's biggest tournies ever? Simply disrespectful.. you are not making a good example for the smash community. I thought you were better than this. Oh and this is somehow going to affect their attendance in the process.
<3 Flamingo

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Sushi, if Stingers doesn't go, shall we team? And...who will you be using? Just out of curiosity, you don't have to answer if you want it to be a surprise.

EDIT: Devin, about how early will you be here? I want to know if I'll be able to come before 11.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Ummm, it IS my place, so I'll be there if you want to show before 11.....lol
trust me I've all ready used it and know the crowd limit since it's my venue to begin with :chuckle:
The place were the tourney is held is where I do tournaments
Didn't think I'd stumble upon a place that would achieve my dream of a Big [for SC] Tournament
Trust me as the host, I know >_> (lol)
Quote for further emphasis.

Even though it is the first thing in the OP, I'm going to say it one more time, because apparently that wasn't enough:

This is 0megaZer0's venue; it is the home theater located at his apartment complex.

He is a tenant there, I'm not—which means he is able to reserve the place, while I can't.

Without him, this wouldn't happen.

Now we can move on.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord

Even though it is the first thing in the OP, I'm going to say it one more time, because apparently that wasn't enough:

This is 0megaZer0's venue; it is the home theater located at his apartment complex.

He is a tenant there, I'm not—which means he is able to reserve the place, while I can't.

Now we can move on.
It's cool, I'm not respected as a T.O.....yet.....hehe :chuckle:

Thanks for the mention though..... ^_^

stingers

Smash Obsessed
alright good news and bad news

as long as i dont miss school wednesday thursday or friday i will be at this (so sushi we will ****)
bad news munkaid is in the air @.@

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Ummm, it IS my place, so I'll be there if you want to show before 11.....lol

Now we can move on.
Sorry, I didn't mean for anyone to be offended. I just thought I'd ask Devin since he made the thread. O.o

And cool Omega, I'll probably show up before 11 because my parents are leaving early for the wedding I believe.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
1. Sorry, I didn't mean for anyone to be offended. I just thought I'd ask Devin since he made the thread. O.o

2. And cool Omega, I'll probably show up before 11 because my parents are leaving early for the wedding I believe.
1. Don't worry about that, Dev was just making a point clear thats all :chuckle:

2. Yeah, I'll be on the look out for you the day of ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom