• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC — BANishment — 10/17/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I wanna gooooo

PLEASE!

Sup!!
You wanna go where my friend :O

sup?

EDIT: If your talking about this and you and flamy confirm going to this. (I love my engrish) Then yeah I'll drop poker night? Most likely going to that ASA Mixer on Friday night anyways. And if so Ledgr will be content with the number of people in the car pool.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
idk, me and sushi are guaranteed first place in doubles...i mean nobody really stands a chance against us...so i will definitely be able to pay you

BigLøu

Smash Lord
So uhhh, I now have to somehow convince my sister to let me take her car for the weekend cuzzzz, my parents don't want me taking my car. ( says its a safety hazard currently for longer distances).

*CT*

Smash Lord
So uhhh, I now have to somehow convince my sister to let me take her car for the weekend cuzzzz, my parents don't want me taking my car. ( says its a safety hazard currently for longer distances).
That's what my parents said about mine. Then they tried selling it when I went to college.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Your all lucky, this **** all most got last minute canceled -- Lucky for you all I fixed my ****ty situation

I had some serious **** happening but....it's been momentarily postponed....until after the tournament

stingers

Smash Obsessed
fiz...that means that we're both better then each other...that's not possible...are you perhaps telling a falsehood purposefully in order to elicit a response you find amusing from those who read it

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well...he is 2nd in NC...next to sushiman...and placed higher then anyone else from NC at herb2...except for sushiman...so like...yeah but...it doesn't matter >.>

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Honestly? Trash talk? It's going to be pretty sad when OoS takes all the $...... oh. and. I heard Killer still beat you... With MK... he's played MK less times than you i'm sure lulz.

Oh, that MM still stands. For both of us.

We'll even MM you in teams.. Right Adam?
devin dosent use mk. the only time he even picks him is when someone else crutches him. its the only even match up you can get out of that piece of **** character. c'mon man. you flamingo i though you were better than this.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
devin dosent use mk. the only time he even picks him is when someone else crutches him. its the only even match up you can get out of that piece of **** character. c'mon man. you flamingo i though you were better than this.
Brawl.....sad....sad.....sad

B+....yay

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Trash talk, hype, and just seeing what others thinking.

stingers135, win or lose we still going to be cool. I'm just saying I'm going to have to challenge that statement. After it's all about the competition and fun before the prize. But honestly, there's some truth in your statement , right? :psycho:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom