• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SaugaThread: Now with 50% less S

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I don't have the car Saturday, so Dimmy if u could drive we would fill up 1 car I guess...not lots of room though, some people would have to stay behind from Sauga

How many people can you hold Tin man? expect like Ambrose, Minus (usually comes out on Saturdays), 5 Sauga, decoy, idk who else but maybe around 10 people

nickcam

Smash Ace
ya we saw hazel when we were carrying the tv's during the bread and honey festival. Best mayor ever!!!

Gichan

Smash Champion
Sauga is beast! Everytime I'm there I wish I lived there, too clean, too rich, too safe. And why the **** are we posting here again? llololollol

.Marik

is a social misfit
Sauga is beast! Everytime I'm there I wish I lived there, too clean, too rich, too safe.
I'd gladly trade spots with you any day. :(

I miss Toronto, that's my real home.

But yeah, that's where all my friends, and real family are. Plus, I know Toronto streets like the back of my hand and there's always something to do there. :D

But I won't lie, Mississauaga is pretty f*cking nice and rich.

And why the **** are we posting here again? llololollol
Why not? :p

The *****ton Brampton thread is always active.

And Toronto>Mississauaga>Cardboard Box>Brampton.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Sauga, I need to make a desperate plea. Please—:

If anyone wants to come up to Brampton, I'll happily hold a fest. I have enough room for at most five people, but I don't expect... well... anyone to come up. :bee: :urg:

I can style with my new controller. Which OMG I can dashdance on. It's amazing. I didn't know I could dash dance; all this time...

I have new characters I need to break in with someone's expert punishment game; and of course the Ganon. Man times will be had.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Shooting stars: school has caused this region to basically become inactive. Keep checking to see when we have casuals though...tbh it probably won't be for a while.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wow, then contribute something, jesus...

Alright, I am ****ing DYING to see who is going to do well this sat. I wanna see what this game is like without MK. I think Pharoah has a chance, just depends if he can take on Doc. I wanna see Nick do a beast placing, and see Mikey last so I can laugh at him, LOL. Jokes, I think he can take top 5. If Joe has been power training that Foc, DAYUM, it could really throw some people off. And if Phil were to actually go, I wonder how good his Snake would do, it's actually pretty good.

Don't you guys find it funny how Ambrose always kept saying that if MK wasn;'t around he would ****? then an MK banned tourney happens and he quit? LOLOLOL, get *****.

I'm going to start training like crazy in Brawl for mah tourney, people gonna get *****.

Ooorrrr, you can honestly should post in the general thread, LOL, that way discussion is not broken. I miss this thread though, when it was made a muillion years ago, just too bad we never even used it.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
K, im reviving this thread because im back in sauga.

Anyone available to play over the holidays? now till Jan 4th

Hype, when are you leaving?

nickcam

Smash Ace
Yes, a sauga casual is needed. Toronto also might reach cause of this old school vs new school crew battle......

Gichan

Smash Champion
niiiiicccee, teh sauga thread is back, I think I'm allowed to post in here. Yo Carter, I'd definitely reach one of your casuals, just state a day.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
I dont think my place is available. =\ too much jamaicans crowding up my house.

But while im here i definately wanna play some saugians. Someone else better host =D

Top Bottom