• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SaugaThread: Now with 50% less S

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Nolimar > All.
I propose this new rule:
An Olimar can only attack the opponent when being followed by at least 1 pikmin. This is to prevent the imbalanced wrath of the Nolimar.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Can someone explain to me how "crew battles" work? I mean there seems to be a special team format for playing a set by that name. I tried searching, and even using the Q & A threads in Brawl General and Tactical; got useless or no responses.

. . . rather weird.

Not like I would even have a crew.
Although, I was born in Mississauga. . . ;)

EDIT: Oh Mikey, is it true you don't use Falco anymore? Some one was telling someone else in Toronto like it was fact.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
YES I'm famous!!!!!!

I don't use him anymore though, thats not to say I wouldn't use him on occasion (lol Phil)...hes just so boring to win with...its just based entirely on camping. HOWEVER, I can't keep 1 character more than 3 months : ) so who knows I might go back to him lol

Crews are each member has 3 stocks, and if you win, you carry over the amount of stocks you won with (percentage resets to 0).

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Oh dang, I just read back a few pages. VaughAn/Toronto vs Sauga rematch needs to happen. We should host a casual someday or come down to Suga. No A in suga cause you guys like to forget the A in VaughAn. :laugh:

Anyways, hi guys. Mikey, do you main Marth now?

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Wow mikey is internationally famous lol =)
Toronto isn't outside the province.
That only makes him intraprovincially famous. :upsidedown:

(In many ways, the SWF smilie list is quite impoverished. >_> )

YES I'm famous!!!!!!

I don't use him anymore though, thats not to say I wouldn't use him on occasion (lol Phil)...hes just so boring to win with...its just based entirely on camping. HOWEVER, I can't keep 1 character more than 3 months : ) so who knows I might go back to him lol
And that sir is the difference between you and I. :laugh: Thx for da rules.

You know even the R.O.B. boards themselves are like "lol, you need to learn to like just winning not to get bored with our guy" in their general discussion threads. :chuckle:

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Just to keep the legend of Mikey going;

I heard he two stalked Nasir's main with CF.....

nickcam

Smash Ace
Oh dang, I just read back a few pages. VaughAn/Toronto vs Sauga rematch needs to happen. We should host a casual someday or come down to Suga. No A in suga cause you guys like to forget the A in VaughAn. :laugh:
Ya last time sauga wasnt at full force (Johns). Hopefully something can happen next week when Mikey makes his offline return to smash lol

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Does any one have any vids they want uploaded? (youd have to send it to me) Ill upload like 10, if not... ill just use the first ten from last sunday...

Oh, and who's going to apex? Any canadians? Sauga people? Wont be as hype if theres no canadians to cheer for....

Gichan

Smash Champion
No Canadians since Ambrose isn't to into brawl anymore. He is the only **** driver we gots.

Gonna suck, will only watch a bit of the livestream.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Mikey, I should be coming to your tournament most likely, but if I do would you like to help me out with Sauga Outbreak's brawl tournament? I just need you to tell me how good people are and inform me of the ruleset since brawl ruleset is so ridiculous.

No MK ban though, **** those brawl emos.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Yeah I'll help out for sure, I know basically everyone in the Brawl community and their skill level (well I'll know Hamilton's skill level come Victoria day). If you want you can just copy paste the ruleset from my tournament listing (stage list is the most important part).

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Hey sauga,

I recently found a venue in Toronto, and found out Niko can help run it. Just letting you guys know that the expected tournament date is July 11th. There will be Brawl singles and doubles, and a few Brawl+ and melee setups. There is a cap about 40- 50 people, and future two day events may happen if successful. Once I get contact with Niko, he can setup the thread. Post if you are interested in coming.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I wouldn't come because I will be watching Genesis live stream that day, sorry : ( Maybe you should push it back to a different week

Gichan

Smash Champion
True, that tournament should not coincide with Genesis, it's going to be waayy toooo epic.

Btw, can anyone host a casual this Saturday?

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
True, that tournament should not coincide with Genesis, it's going to be waayy toooo epic.

Btw, can anyone host a casual this Saturday?

wait a minute...

I might be able to have people at my house this Saturday. It would be awesome. One setup.
It would be late afternoon to the pitch of dusk, somewhere in there.

Unless that's not what you meant.

I'll see.

.Marik

is a social misfit
For real, I need carpools to these Tournaments.

Anybody going to Pownz on Victoria Day? I would love a ride there. Saves me the trouble and the time.

5ive

Smash Champion
Fizz is pushing the tourny back.
Or he can keep it on the 11/12 and bring in a laptop for Genesis viewing.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
hey if we were to host a duys next week how many people would be interested?

Hype

Smash Lord
Dimmy: I would show up.

Btw does anyone know how to get rid of the thing when all these wierd symbols come up when you try to use question marks and other normal symbols (éÉ).

Cyan_

Smash Lord
On the bottom right corner if you see a tiny keyboard icon, click it. It should open up 3 languages, you're probably on Canadian French. Change it to US.

this is for Vista, not sure if it's the same for XP.

Top Bottom