• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SaugaThread: Now with 50% less S

Gichan

Smash Champion
god **** Danny and his C4s.

Next time I need to get some recordings, I have none of me playing singles, dammit.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Need people to help us crew battle vaughan tomorrow lol. Mikey can't make it. So far its me carter and duy.... Hype/fool u guys wanna help us at vaughan tomorrow...represent for sauga lol.

nickcam

Smash Ace
By tomorrow you mean like now? Maybe, what time?

I'm busy until at least 3, then I gotta find a ride, so probably not.
Ya today. If theres no way that u can come before three then im going with carter and we can pick u up.We were orignally planning on leaving at 2:30 but we'll wait cuz we need one more person for sure. Add me on msn nick_cam999@hotmail.com

Gichan

Smash Champion
There should be a real crew battle soon. Hopefully at one of the two tournies next month.

Sauga: KingAce, Nickcam, Mikey, Hype, Fool, Duy

Toronto: Ambrose, JL, Cyan, Joe, Anthony, Minus

That would be something epic.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Needs more Carter and Danny...and 5 v 5

edit: Hype I can play you some time, I'm now getting back into online myself since it will be hard for me to make it anything this month

.Marik

is a social misfit
In terms of crews... I don't know whether to represent Mississauga or Toronto...

Gah. Can I be in both? :\

nickcam

Smash Ace
There should be a real crew battle soon. Hopefully at one of the two tournies next month.

Sauga: KingAce, Nickcam, Mikey, Hype, Fool, Duy

Toronto: Ambrose, JL, Cyan, Joe, Anthony, Minus

That would be something epic.
Crews should definitely be 7 vs 7 at least. Needs carter and danny in it for sure

Gichan

Smash Champion
WTF?? LOLOLOL I didn't list Carter??? I fail sooo hard. I seriously thought he was listed second. I remember why now, I didn't include KingAce, then when I remade the list, I added Duy casue I couldn't think of another, thinking I had Carter. Yes, needs Carter, he's too good, and is Sauga's coach. Toronto needs someone like him. He has more priority over Duy, Fool, and even Hype.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Wheres the sauga people at?!

If theres interest, id have a casual this Sunday.
Who'd want to come?

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'm gonna be in Toronto, getting free discounts at a game store. =D

Yes, that was intended to be a tad sarcastic, but I miss my home city. =(

But, I'll be ****** a lot of casualf@gs, hopefully.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo Carter, there's one in Vaughn on Friday, would be awesome if you guys could go, since I'll be missing the Sunday one...as ****ing usual.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Why doesnt Vaughn come here? We came last time. Plus this casual features Culex. Whats a casual without Culex?

Shifu, whats the chances of all you coming?

Anyone else interested?..... Dimmy, Duy, Nickcam?

nickcam

Smash Ace
I'll be there lol. Vaughan come down here with brose. Major crew battles will happen

Edit: Nvm no mikey =(

Gichan

Smash Champion
****, Carter casuals are too good. hopefully I can attend next week, depending on what days I work, I'll even consider taking a day off.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Ill PM the address to anyone interested.

It would be this sunday at 2pm.

And yea, Vaughn... get your ***** down hereeee. =)

nickcam

Smash Ace
Ya vaughan should come here instead of that u of t tourney which is destined to fail

tha_carter

Smash Ace
So the list thus far would be;

Shifu, Hype, Fool, Nickcam, Me, Culex, Mikey (late), PoisonM, LKP....
Not bad, more are always welcome.

LOL@ UofT's tourney; the champ isnt even returning to defend his title. =P

Gichan

Smash Champion
Man, that U of T tourney gonna fail haaardd, lol.

but man, Carter you should go, it would be ****ing hilarious when people see you then they start crying cause they know they have no chance, LOLOL. Awesome

Nevermind, **** that, casuals are too good, I really hope I can go next week or something.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna teach me SF4 over xbl tomorrow?
Just got it...
I can play with you for a bit but I have no mic, so I don't know how much good that would do : P I can probably go on at like 7, but not for long like 30 mins tops.

My gamertag is: chant and mikey

Oh yeah, when I was playing 15 mins ago, I created a match...then of all people, I ended up playing Chillin lol

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
how long would casuals be until carter? its my dads bday sunday and i'm taking him out for dinner, if its gonna be till aorund 1ish again i might come haha

.Marik

is a social misfit
Hey Carter, I might come. This is pretty close to my house, and I have nothing to do on Sundays. I got into a big fight yesterday, and I'm not allowed to attend the Toronto Tournament anymore. Such a shame, really. I would've ***** everyone there. :(

So, I'll look up directions and ****. You live pretty close to me, anyways.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
when anth comes on msn ill ask if he wants to come to this, this sounds much better then the downtown tourney lol xD

edit: we cant go anymore,anth is busy 2mo and its too short notice to ask my dad for a ride, maybe next time guys

nickcam

Smash Ace
Im saying this right now Pikminless olimar should be banned. Hes above god tier. All he does is tornado lol

Top Bottom