• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SaugaThread: Now with 50% less S

Gichan

Smash Champion
No Mike, I can't keep relying on you, how much of your gas do I gotta waste?

Which bus do I take to get there? And what is the address? This way I can look up when the last bus is. If it is too early, I'll accept your ride Mike, but this time I pay something at least.

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably come this Sunday.. if there's Melee/64 xD I'll play Brawl, but my skills in that are ehh now.

Gi, from S1, you gotta take the Bristol-Brittannia bus (10 I think?), then it's like a 2-3 min walk to Carter's. Yo, we can go together if you want, cause we live like 5-10 mins away from each other.

Uhh.. yeah, I think the last bus from Carter's back to S1 is like 8:45pm? Brose drove me home all the times I went to Carter's, so I dunno lol

Gichan

Smash Champion
Jack, I'm going to be coming from York, I'm heading to Carter's after my exam, would have been cool to meet up though, hopefully next time.

And do you remember what stop I get off of from the bristol bus? And what happens those days that Ambrose isn't there? lolol

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
Luckily, Ambrose was there the times I went to Carter's. lol If he wasn't there, I'd probably like, cry cause my house is like a year away walking or something. Or hitchhike - eff taxis.

I actually dunno the street name, but the stop is right when the bus takes its first right turn after the Britannia/Winston Churchill intersection. There's a plaza there, and in my experiences, people usually get off at that stop, so you should know when to get off. There's also the stop right after that would would take you SLIGHTLY closer, but it's only 30m closer, so there's no difference.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
i'd come, i'd be running to carters though so excuse the smell haha

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Alrighty, so this sunday is confirmed.

Any first time comers just msg me for the address today. Or msg nickcam/mikey tmrw or sunday for the address, cause i wont be on.

Major intersection Britannia/winston churchill.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Fun casuals, busted out the Falco 1 game, pressed b/side b for about 2 mins straight then got bored, so much for that idea lolz

Fun crew battle - except the part where I had to fight the 2 people I play the most at the end lolz

Good stuff Chaotic for making it out...and still being ridiculously good after not playing for so long

Carter for Mississauga team captain

Gichan

Smash Champion
Casuals were too good, although the hassle to get there was ridunkuloud. Thanks for the ride Mikey, I'll give you some gas money on sat, cause you mangled your tank.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Carter is definitely sauga crews captain. Chaotic is still beast even after all this time. Pimp SlAp!

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Someone left their silver controller in the car, it was in the middle in the back seat.

Jack we have to set up a Smash 64 community lol

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Mississauga is too awesome:

1) Legend of Mikey

2) Legend of the TV Carriers

Who else is going to Pownz on June 27? So far only confirmed is me and Danny

Tourney schedule is going to be ridiculous:
Pownz june 27
Final OIN july 3, 4, 5
Gi's july 12
Evo week
Niko's july 25, 26 (I really hope this is 1 day brawl, 1 day melee)

idk if I can go to all...and if i do manage to get to all I would have to cut back on teams for some

In other news fool wishes he was as cool as me, that is all.

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
I won't be at pownz.

EDIT: Mikey you have shown me how gfg camping can be. I don't think I will ever approach again.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Oh man, I fail hard, I ask if there is a casual at like 10pm, lol, I'm sorry, I'm just **** disoriented from work. Dayum, a boat cruise, yo, play safe, LOL

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
holy **** guys u all hav to play ghostbusters wii its soo fun splitscreen coop! imo we run ghostbuster casual instead of smash lols

Top Bottom