• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SaugaThread: Now with 50% less S

Gichan

Smash Champion
Mikey got raaped, first to die, didn't stand a chance, that is why Carter is Sauga's captain.

and that quote of ryan's is soooo true about sauga.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
"imma **** him up"
are you beast hobbs?
"imma beast"
*pause*
"imma ****ing beast"

=\ how did i miss this rofl

Gichan

Smash Champion
Oh ****, people be posting here again? Yeah man, hype is a ****ing beast, holy ****. See that confidence? Inspired me to do anything I wanna do, Now I'm going to run up the CN Tower stairs.

mightychir

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0387-9912-4573
lol.

Well since I will be going to LBT2 as my first offline tourney, I would like to know anyone close to Lakeshore/Cawthra since I am trying to train for it and I don't want to go too far to practice.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
you could go to york u sometime, which is on wednesdays, or you can see if your availability matches anyone elses...

Im sure there'll be casuals somewhere close

mightychir

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0387-9912-4573
you could go to york u sometime, which is on wednesdays, or you can see if your availability matches anyone elses...

Im sure there'll be casuals somewhere close
By York U you mean York University? I'm sorry but I am also sorta new to Canada since I used to live in the US lol.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Im not 100% sure but i think sauga 2 is around that area. Wait for someone like fool or ryan fw to post

Mikey7

Smash Lord
he lives by bug, who doesnt play anymore, so relaly by nobody -_-

hes like sq1 lakeshore, sauga2 is like sheridan center lakeshore lol, 10 mins away

if we can get a big casual going we'll post, idk about before lbt2 though, schedules are packed during school -_-

mightychir

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0387-9912-4573
he lives by bug, who doesnt play anymore, so relaly by nobody -_-

hes like sq1 lakeshore, sauga2 is like sheridan center lakeshore lol, 10 mins away

if we can get a big casual going we'll post, idk about before lbt2 though, schedules are packed during school -_-
I see. Yea school is kinda busy for me with semester exams and changing semesters so I guess I will wait after LBT2. Thanks anyway :D

Gichan

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, what a great question, WTF was that! lololololo.

It's like, "I'm sorry but my parents are being black about this".
"What do you mean by black parents?"

mightychir

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0387-9912-4573
How was I supposed to know? I don't even know people here so I wouldn't know if I bothered someone. Sorry if I did.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
You didn't : p just uh around here try not to ask questions like "what is clutch?" lol no one will ever let you forget it, we'll let this one slide though : p because really I owuldn't know what a foster home was unless my mom explained it to me when I was a kid...I have not come across that term again until I met Marik actually

mightychir

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0387-9912-4573
You didn't : p just uh around here try not to ask questions like "what is clutch?" lol no one will ever let you forget it, we'll let this one slide though : p because really I owuldn't know what a foster home was unless my mom explained it to me when I was a kid...I have not come across that term again until I met Marik actually
Well I know what a foster home is but I was just wondering why he/she said it because I was just curious. It's not like I literally didn't know what it was; I wanted to know why in one. Once Gichan posted and used the logic he/she used, I tried to do it myself but I still got no answer. I guess I am taking this too far lol.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Well I know what a foster home is but I was just wondering why he/she said it because I was just curious. It's not like I literally didn't know what it was; I wanted to know why in one. Once Gichan posted and used the logic he/she used, I tried to do it myself but I still got no answer. I guess I am taking this too far lol.
Well, that clears the confusion up.

I said I lived in a foster home, therefore I'm not permitted to have random strangers Smashing in my basement.

You said "what do you mean you live in a foster home?"

And I was basically thinking... "Just that. I live in a foster home."

But you meant why do I live in one?

I'm not at liberty to discuss such personal matters over the internet on a populated forum.

I'll tell you irl if you're that interested, though.

It's all good, you never offended me. I was exasperated, maybe, but not offended lol.

mightychir

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0387-9912-4573
Oh I didn't know you actually lived in one and that the only place you would host casuals would be there so my bad. If you would have said that with more clarity since I am new here(or I would have interpreted that in a better way :p) confusion wouldn't be with us lol.

So enough of this! Let's talk about something else :3

.Marik

is a social misfit
It's all good haha. :yoshi:

You play Brawl+?

Brawl+ Snakes are really fun to fight.

*Edit* Ooooh. I see.

You never actually typed "live" in your sentence.

mightychir

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0387-9912-4573
Ya if I would have said LIVE none of this would of happened XD

And nah I don't hack my Wii. Although I would love to see how B+ is if I get the chance to play it at LBT2.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'd say we're about the same skill level as Toronto.

Toronto and Mississauga are practically the same thing.

Brampton sucks though.

Top Bottom