• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SaugaThread: Now with 50% less S

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Seriously, if I'm not in a serious match or watching one, hit me up. I'll provide west coast cheering.

See Cort vs Mango @ Super Champ Combo. Live video. The screaming for mangos name and **** you cort and various other nonesense being yelled was pretty crazy LOL. I'm loud and intimidating so throw me in the background against people who choke to yelling (e.g - Ambrose LOLLL)

You guys got thisss

P.S - Falco's grabs suck in Melee for the most part. They dont lead to **** like the other characters in the game. Just an fyi if you play Falco in that game too. Grabbing IS good though.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
How does Shiz kill from grabs you wise stranger from a foreign land? He seems to connect aerials after his grabs pretty freaking consistently.

Eggm also gets throw --> move a lot.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
I miss marths grab range. SO broken lol.

And +1 for tyrant if he can provide some authentic sauga style trash talk.

Mikey, lets do teams at Grmo's Melee event. =)

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wow, on second thought, this thread fails, all about stroking your e-penors.

Homies!!! There should be a casual next week, I'll probably go this time, pretty gay that I won't be able to make it to the **** bi-weekly. Carter, you gotta **** again, beat hype, LOL.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I play Marth mostly in Melee lol, Falco too but I recently gave up tech skill forever.

Carter if I end up going definately : P date change ***** me though : (

Gichan

Smash Champion
Oh ****, Stos is taking Brawl seriously now, watch out. Good to see a melee player attempt brawl, thing is though, even brawl players don't like brawl at times, think you could last?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Oh ****, Stos is taking Brawl seriously now, watch out. Good to see a melee player attempt brawl, thing is though, even brawl players don't like brawl at times, think you could last?
I could handle it. btw im still using Link haha. im not sure if i'll play seriously like tourney, i could if i had the money. but when i go for tourneys i save up my lunch money im not joking.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I could handle it. btw im still using Link haha. im not sure if i'll play seriously like tourney, i could if i had the money. but when i go for tourneys i save up my lunch money im not joking.
****, that sucks homie. Yeah man, tournaments do require money, you say to yourself, meh $15 entry fee, whatever. then you get there, you forgot the venue fee, you then are tempted to join doubles ($10) then you get hungry, you get thirsty. By the end of the day, possibly $50 spent. It's crazy, but in the end it was mad ****ing fun.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Why is this thread so dead?
I thought sauga had lots of hype.
That's exactly what I thought...

Now that you posted means that I can post again, yea! Yo homies, weekly practices gonna happen again? Or are we gonna stick with the bi-weeklies? Either way, it seems sauga's scene is best...oh no penor stroking again.

Btw, so next/this month's tournies are OIN 3.14 april 11th, Pownz on April 18th. Think you guys can plan a tourney in Sauga for the end of April to beginning of May?

tha_carter

Smash Ace
So i want to have a casual next sunday, is anybody interested?

So far it me, Culex and Mikey.

=)

Gichan

Smash Champion
As usual, I cannot make it....cuse of the nature of my ****ing job, I always work weekends, and I save my day offs for tournaments. ****ing balls.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Talked to:
Nickcam, said he can make it
Danny, a maybe
Ambrose, just said ok so I assume yes he can make it : P
Dimmy, also said ok I also told him to tell Duy and Hammond

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
So whos going to OiN? How're you guys getting there?

Hopefully someone here has room for Sauga's favorite and most lovable smasher.

=D

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Fool, Its in the Britannia/winston churchill area.

If anybody needs the exact address, or directions just msg me.

Gi =(

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Ok, me, Hype, Shifu + Ryan should be able to go.
If you could PM me the address that would be sweet.
Thanks.

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Hype and Ryan can't go anymore.
It's now just a maybe for me and ShiFu.

nickcam

Smash Ace
**** these name changes. Ill try and bring a wii but it depends on whether im biking or not

Gichan

Smash Champion
CoT4 documentary is gonna own. And wow, nice to see Ace as hios old self, it's actually reeeaalllyy funny, why does that work? This is why MK is too gay.

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
People yelling "USA" @ Ally was gross.
That shouldn't be how crowds are.

nickcam

Smash Ace
EVERYONE watch me and Nickcam vs Carter and Culex on Yoshi's : D

...and+1 Zeph scrub outs
+1000 to this comment. I beleive that is the greatest kill ever in the history of brawl. LOL

tha_carter

Smash Ace
LOL @ the end of Mikey &Danny vs GI & Nick on Yoshi's. Where was I when THAT happened lmaoooo.

And do we have 7 people that wanna crew battle toronto @ vaughn on friday?

Top Bottom