• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sauc3 and Zen's Birthday Tournament :: January 23rd, 2009 :: London, ON

Iliad

Smash Lord
no guarantees. Driving out to london without a driver I feel safe with is kind of a no go. + Driving out to london in general is a no go for personal and family reasons.

I def WANT to go though kurtis.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Apparently I'm coming to this? Cool.

2 days before ChristmasPHAIL; I'll try anyway. Also Ben are you driving to the Oakville tourney on Saturday? PM me or post or text me because Art can't go now so I gotta figure out how I'm getting there.

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
AvariceX: its in January dood. haha

I'm in the process of trying to book some rooms-- ill update you guys when i have more info.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
London is a fair distance away from me. Normally, I'd say no. But if I can scrounge up the money and find a way to bus it there, I'll try. I can't make any promises though.

If I had a car, it'd be no problem.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
It's far, but as long as I have a ride, which is usually with sylar, i'll definately be down for this

i could always mooch a ride with waterloo anyways, right? lol...
parents definately wouldn't let me drive that far with their cars >_>

definately interested tho

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
If there's enough interest I could run Brawl+ at this as well if that's cool. Something like $3 entry, straight bracket.

Keatsta

Smash Apprentice
If I'm going home for some other reason that weekend I'll definitely drop by. Otherwise I may be busy.

Also, if I do end up going home, I can probably give other people rides, but that would cause issues with housing etc. as I'd probably stay until Sunday in London.

ANYWAYS it's something to think about.

These rides would be from Waterloo btw.

Sanu

Smash Champion
It's far, but as long as I have a ride, which is usually with sylar, i'll definately be down for this

i could always mooch a ride with waterloo anyways, right? lol...
parents definately wouldn't let me drive that far with their cars >_>

definately interested tho
Just don't tell them <-<... I don't and I've taken my mom's car to Ottawa, Quebec, London (Post January 23rd), NYC (x2), and mother ****ing GEORGIA, all in the name of smash.

Just do it mang.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Too many maybe's up in here.

I've skipped work AND took my parents car before. However I won't be doing that again haha.

Post 800 oshi-

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Oooo! definitely coming to this event.

Where do these events take place exactly?
sauc3 posting:
More than likely on campus at UWO, mitch is trying to book us some rooms at middlesex college, but if that doesn't go through we will either post pone it or have it at my place (1190 richmond st)

Top Bottom