• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sauc3 and Zen's Birthday Tournament :: January 23rd, 2009 :: London, ON

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
haha Art what happened to not wanting to learn the game? See BB is **** I tell you... but now maybe I'll have to learn something beyond [random direction + drive] > repeat... :laugh: silly Noel

sauc3

Smash Lord
kurtis ragna mirror matches .....

on into the night ...

or at least until i turn 21...

which is actually on into the night ...

ragna sucks, bang-shishigami mirrors all night?

also for those who need housing, did you want it before or after, cuz we're having a massive party beforehand so if you need housing before, you may not sleep lol.

G U R U

Smash Lord
I swear every time there's a ygo tourney its on the EXACT same day as a Smash tourney never fails -_-

I <3 u guys too much tho so I'm still comin XD

I'd learn Blazeblue... but too busy playing MW2.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Really? people are still enjoying that game when forced to decide between playing with a console controller or playing with no dedicated servers? I could never bring myself to accept either of those options.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
lol i know im just trollin'. its decent. im just tired of preps thinkin its the best game ever and thinkin there real gamers lol. doesnt take as much skill as melee

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I bet you guys haven't even tried MW2. Haters be hatin.
I don't need to try a game to know
1) playing FPS without keyboard and mouse = bad
2) playing FPS without dedicated servers resulting in host latency advantage = bad

The gameplay could be brilliant, I don't know. Because of those two factors though I don't care.

G U R U

Smash Lord
You're so biased against console FPS Ryan I won't even bother arguing with you but I will say this, it is very addicting. Like WoW addicting. Not that I'd play that ****ty game but you get the point :p

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I'm biased against console fps through logic. A console controller with 8-12 buttons and an analog which can't accurately interpret precise motion speed or degree is simply inferior to a keyboard with around 100 keys and a mouse with even a decent dpi rating to respond properly to your motions.

Also I've never liked CoD, PC or not. No bias there; played 1-4, failed to enjoy any of them. It's not an issue with the genre either as Battlefield is one of my all-time favourite series. I could also mention my love for UT but I think at this point it's safe to say there are different genres within the FPS archetype, and UT definitely falls under a different roof from CoD/Battlefield.

Walrace

Smash Rookie
HEY!
I'm totally free to go to this... Except that I don't have a ride!

I live in Guelph...
Could I hitch a ride with anyone?
(I may throw in some candy... to sweeten the deal?)

G U R U

Smash Lord
Well me and Zen can't come anymore just thought I'd let you guys know a little ahead of time. IDK if sauc3 is still gonna have it, but have fun guys if he does.

sauc3

Smash Lord
Well me and Zen can't come anymore just thought I'd let you guys know a little ahead of time. IDK if sauc3 is still gonna have it, but have fun guys if he does.
lol, really? when did this happen? So if you guys can't go thats like good bye to chatham and all the setups lol, is there a better weekend for you? or can you make it on sunday? Let me know asap. Sorry about the lack of venue confirmation I've been trying to contact mitch through msn, but now I'm gunna have to go hardcore and call. Let me know if you guys can make it for sunday.

btw pound 4 was sick, got ***** by m2k, chu, zhu, ss, etc.

G U R U

Smash Lord
I won't be able to make Sunday. Doubt Zen could either but I'm not sure. He should really post here himself.

Glad you guys had fun at P4 tho. Wish I could have gone but it was great watching the stream too. The falcon only tournament was better than the actual tournament :laugh:

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
wtfhax. so is this still going down on saturday? bettar be. but if it needs to go to sunday or the weekend after im good with that.... well i work on sunday but i can switch to saturday

Ministry

Smash Ace
where is this going to be held. im not traveling to london if i dont know where the venue is

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Ben if you don't want to/can't take the train and still want to go I'm still going so I can give you a ride if you want. Actually Dave if you don't want to take the train I can bring you too but if you're taking the train anyway for some other reason that's cool too.

I have room for me + 3...maybe 4 but it will be tight. anyone interested?

Sanu

Smash Champion
lol, really? when did this happen? So if you guys can't go thats like good bye to chatham and all the setups lol, is there a better weekend for you? or can you make it on sunday? Let me know asap. Sorry about the lack of venue confirmation I've been trying to contact mitch through msn, but now I'm gunna have to go hardcore and call. Let me know if you guys can make it for sunday.

btw pound 4 was sick, got ***** by m2k, chu, zhu, ss, etc.
Don't change it to February 6th, gonna be hosting a tourney at LBT2 on that date and am trying to get the Quebecers interested.

Top Bottom