• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sauc3 and Zen's Birthday Tournament :: January 23rd, 2009 :: London, ON

G U R U

Smash Lord
Ben if you don't want to/can't take the train and still want to go I'm still going so I can give you a ride if you want. Actually Dave if you don't want to take the train I can bring you too but if you're taking the train anyway for some other reason that's cool too.

I have room for me + 3...maybe 4 but it will be tight. anyone interested?
Nah it's not that I don't have a ride (I drive after all) it's just I have other plans. I was just wonderin how Dave was gonna get there when he always goes with me, you, or Art (the people with cars lol)

sauc3

Smash Lord
the venue is going to be in middlesex college in 1 of 2 rooms, since mitch said that getting them isn't a problem, so we do have a venue its just the EXACT room is unknown (although they are right next to each other) There isn't free parking at the venue but there is free parking at my house, and you can drop off at the venue.

Tourney is still going on as planned I'll have a thread made by the end of today.

Top Bottom