• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Nike still has my bag o' Wii I believe.
Classes are starting for me, so I'm a hafta plan this out.
NIke, what time would be good for me to get my stuff back?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Go to Apocalypse guys. Wtf, only like 5 people from san antonio showed up for your tournament. Ya'll had a local that was mostly OoC, where the heck are you guys.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Oh hey, this horrible forum is working again.
Did anybody else get a text from Nike?
I didn't, but I did text him while I was on campus. I finally got my Wii back as well as 610's brawl. I think he texted since he's in the area for dropping my stuff off.

I was just in SA a month ago for the same event and it had more people even though I was the only OoC.
That was probably Zero's doing to get more fresh players to SA's scene. Dunno if the new guys Mimgrim, CCM, etc. knew about this one, otherwise that was all of SA's actives/veterans.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
That was probably Zero's doing to get more fresh players to SA's scene. Dunno if the new guys Mimgrim, CCM, etc. knew about this one, otherwise that was all of SA's actives/veterans.

Pretty much this is what happened + KoN didn't show up due to what was it? wanting to watch a fight with family?
meanwhile Slush didn't wanna go cause he wasn't gonna enter anyway, and I forgot to tell him that I was willing to pay for his fees myself this once if he was *really* that tight on cash xD

But TM87, Atmos, CCCM, mimgrim, and Ram didn't show up because none of them were really notified far enough in advance due to Smashboards being down and me not having their FBs.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
There was a huge boxing fight going on that night, Zero. A ton of people set up places to watch it. My house was mega packed when I eventually got home.

Beros, did Nike drop off I think it was an additional Wii power cord or something? 610 let us borrow a cord of some kind too I believe. :applejack:

:applejack:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Uh oh. I hope 610 didn't since all I thought he lent was the Brawl copy so only my cords were in the bag. I should've texted 610 before texting Nike D:

CCCM89

Smash Ace
oh yeah, the Tuesday around when the site went down, i showed up and there was nobody there. not sure if it was just that day, but I couldn't really find anyone there whenever I showed up on Tuesdays. incidentally, I heard that apparently there is someone setting up there every day or so? Not sure who, but I wouldn't mind getting more brawl time in then just once a week.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
nono, I'm doing it right. I've just been doing rigt for so long that I have gotten tired with it. sure, I could waste an afternoon reading through every page of TV tropes again, or I could watch youtube videos of dancing octopi teaching their young to dance, but I feel I'd get more enjoyment out of having you fine gentlemen beat the ever loving **** out of me in brawl.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
oh? how often do you have other people showing up? I'm still somewhat nervous being alone in another person's house.

on another note, is the smashfest at ooples still on Tuesday?

CCCM89

Smash Ace
I'm hoping people at least show up on Tuesday. if not, I'd be more then willing to show up for any smashfests that may be taking place at someone's house, as long as I'm not the only one there.

thatonegeek

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1332-9152-3621
Ugh, made an account because I've been meaning to yadda yadda.

Valdens and I can host Friday, Saturday, sunday, or monday night this weekend. Maybe not Sunday because my coworker's birthday he wants to get smashed and he plays league of legends and not brawl so all that.

if we have a thing this weekend though iron it out so we can get food or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom