• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Most of our group loves and plays League too though. ; ;
I wouldn't mind something Saturday and Friday. :applejack:

thatonegeek

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1332-9152-3621
We can do like an all day thing, too. Valdens doesn't work Friday, so he's off all day, and I work Thursday night into Friday morning, so i'll be down and out asleep til like late afternoon Friday, when people are probably finishing with class/work/whatever anyways.

Then we're both off all weekend pretty much.

I've been playing lots of League, we should do a thing. My coworker wants to go to Spawn Point, his computer is trash.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
We can try something on Friday then I suppose? A late Friday-Saturday kind of thing? :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I forget where valdens lives tbh but the address is still sitting in the thread somewhere. Maybe 5 or so pages back.

10800 State Highway 151 Apartment 814
Ya, was 4 pages back.

I forget when and where Ooples is.
Also I had some weird dream that John was some famous voice actor for some gud show while with everyone at a Taco Bell.
Clearly fewd means I'm hungry, but what the hell are you guys doing invading my dreams?

CCCM89

Smash Ace
So, go to that address on Friday? I can do that. Any chance of something later on tonight?

Also, Ooplse is on the corner of Babcock and Fredricksberg, but don't bother, they closed down the side with all the rentable rooms. I am saddened they nobody bothered to mention this to me before, considering I've been out of the loop for a month...

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Finding another place isn't that easy especially when money is involved which most of us that're active in the scene don't have.
The ones that can host stuff at their place doesn't have the place available all the time.

Though my place did just open up after 5 days so maybe I can have something tomorrow or something. Unless people are free and feel like doing something tonight.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Battle Royale is playing at the Westlakes Drafthouse this sunday at 430 and 730. Tickets are $10. Great movie for anyone that hasn't seen it yet.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Ok now that the site is working for me again and things aren't quite so busy for me now.... When are Smashfests being held now? Are they still on Tuesday or on a new date? e_e

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Apparently no more smashfests at ooples. So if anybody wants smashfests, gonna have to hope I host something or Valdens does.

Welp looks like no more Smash for me till/if they start getting hosted at Ooples again. As going to a persons house to play Smash Bros won't sit well with my parents. :/

Valdens

Smash Ace
mimgrim, my wife and I are both Active Duty military. I'd have no problem talking to your parents on the phone and letting them know we're not running a crackhouse over here. :p

People can start coming on Friday as early as 2PM, and we'll be hosting all night.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
How old are you? Hell even megafox goes to these.

17. But I have rather strict parents. Maybe once I turn 18 and learn how to drive and get a job to pay gas money since I would have to use one of my parents cars when that time comes around to me I'll be able to go to peoples houses to play Smash. Until then I am rather out of luck. :/

mimgrim

Smash Hero
mimgrim, my wife and I are both Active Duty military. I'd have no problem talking to your parents on the phone and letting them know we're not running a crackhouse over here. :p

People can start coming on Friday as early as 2PM, and we'll be hosting all night.

What's your phone number? I'll run it by them and see what they say. Also my parents want to know if you live on base.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
Just to be clear, as i've never been to your house before...is that address listed near the top of this page the correct address? I wouldn't want to accidentally go to the wrong place.
I apologize if I'm being annoying, I just want to make sure there are now issues with me getting there.

Valdens

Smash Ace
509-844-6977

Tell them my wife and I live off-base, but in upscale apartments. We have never locked our door the entire time we've lived here, lol..

CCCM89 - No problem d00d. 10800 State Highway 151 Apartment 814 is the correct address. You'll probably need to text me at the number above to open the gate for you tomorrow, since it requires a remote.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Oh yeah, forgot to mention this at the last event we had, I'm done hosting Smashfests and Tournies, and also WHOBO 5 will *probably* be my last smash related event I attend, unless Sonic makes it into Smash 4, then there's a chance of me being back for that.

Edit: Also, pretty sure Ooples would still be willing to let you guys set up there if you ask, you'd probably just have to use the space that I used for the last Tourney, Kprime, Megafox, Espy, and Beros, you guys know what I'm referring to.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
chances are he'll stay in. the only time characters have been removed, they've had replacements for theim. mewtwo was replaced by lucario, roy with ike. chances are they'll have sonic staying in, since I don't know of any good replacements from them.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Well I doubt I will be able to a\make it tomorrow as it is to sudden notice and they will need time to talk about it. Also what would be a good time them to call you/me get them to call you, as I don't want to catch you at a bad time like at work or something?

And I highly doubt I will be remotely in the vicinity of someone on the way to your house, I live all the way in Somerset. Plus if my parents are already not so ok with me going to a person I don't really know house there is no way in hell they would let me get in a car with someone, at least until I turn 18 lol which isn't that far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom