• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Guys, gonna have something at my house Friday for the League finals if yall wanna come over and just hang out. The event itself starts kinda late our time, so other than that, I guess we can just play League or Smash or whatever the hell you guys want.

:applejack:

CCCM89

Smash Ace
if it's alright, I would like to come and play smash. If you would be so kind as to provide me with your address, a time to show up, and anything I may need to bring, I would appreciate it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
if it's alright, I would like to come and play smash. If you would be so kind as to provide me with your address, a time to show up, and anything I may need to bring, I would appreciate it.
10303 Lion Chase. Some time after 4PM is fine with me. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I can stop by after class with controller and laptop, hang out til sometime after finals ends or dinner is ready for me -- which ever comes last.

Also a reminder for the short gathering at my place on the 18th, whatever from 4 til 11PM. Start upstairs, but got other friends coming in so I'll bring the Wii and stuffs downstairs once my brother's room starts getting crowded. Got a potential area in my house we could use for smashfests/tourneys in the future but that has many depends.

Those going to WHOBO, I can turn the futon in my bro's room into a bed, bring down the mattress to the floor, and have both bunk beds available for a comfortable sleep before waking up at 5/6AM. Get ourselves composed, depart 6/7AM, pick up Megafox and co., and head to Houston.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Nike lived on Ghost Town Lane, Espy lives on Mega Lion Super Drive, I think it was Paw that lives on Reizilla boulevard and someone else had something cool.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
We got
Ghost Lane (Big Boss) {Pretty much something ominous + lane}
Lion Chase (Espy) {Pretty much any furocious animal + chase)
Lost Lane (Nike) {This lane...}
Rejilla Drive (Paw) which is near {Captain} Falcon Drive

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Actually, Big Boss lived on Ghost Dancers, which was right off of Gunlock Trail and Skull Valley. :applejack:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Are you ****ing kidding me? Why doesn't Houston have cool street names like that?

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Probability (P) of Espy hosting (H) given (|) the address and time posting by Espy (E) in the form of
P(H|E)
is 1.0

Tesh

Smash Hero
ah, damn. I was hoping someone had found a way to trick a wiimote into thinking the pro controller was a classic controller the way those gamecube adapters do.
the gamecube adapter does this by plugging into the wiimote so the gamecube signal can be read as a wiimote accessory.

nothing to plug the wii u pro into as its fully wireless atm

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Online registration ends October 9th. This means you have 6 days to take care of everything online. If you fail to do so, not only will venue fee go up but you will have to buy all your events in person and you will not be seeded in pools. You will just be thrown in at random.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm sure it works. But I'm also sure the lag from the Wii mote still exists anyway.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Out there, my Wavebird remains controllernapped with untold violations. RIP high school innocence.
It's probably already disassembled and scrapped for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom