• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
Tofer_Magicant
So the adapter goes into the wii mote and you plug the gamecube controller into that.
That sounds pretty cool, eliminates the need to have to sit close to the console because the short controller cords do not reach.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Lag would be undetectable, to prove this theory i would gladly kick your *** in melee with a wave bird.
I'm not saying it wouldn't be. Especially considering it will be lag that everyone has on the Wii U. It would probably be easier to just adapt to Classic Pro controllers or whatever they're making now because GameCube controllers will eventually die out completely.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
I get that, Espy. I'll probably leave around 3:45. that should get me there at or a little before 4PM.

also, rtandom question. do you happen to own a classic pro controller and if so, could I use that?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'd preferably like a ride that'd stay all night and most likely all of us leaving in the morning. But it looks like I probably won't go if no ride. Only people I can think of that'd supply one is John (dunno if he lives near espy or not) or Austin. I don't say beros cause don't want him using so much gas for me when he lives walking distance to our destination.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
I'll probably leave around 3:15 to give enough time to pick you up. I should be there in about 20 minutes after that. Have you already got a ride set up to take you home?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Google maps should make it quite clear where I live, so long as you put the address in right.

:applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Thanks for hosting, Espy
We learned much needed How to Basics
Brain crashed around MKW

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Was nice to do something. Sucks my mother got me sick tho so couldn't fully enjoy it.
Made it worse I forgot my mouse, having to use tablet for the time being.

I should try league lol.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Oh right, Smashboards is up, dunno why I posted it first in the FB chat group.

After some talk on Friday, we're planning on getting one extra room for Saturday night only. Which hotel did you get to, Valdens? I can call to get the second reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom