• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Well until diamond, nothing is hard to get. Just a coin flip on teammates being good or not and how hard can you grind for that tier/division you want.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I think me and Max10n(maybe you?) are the only ones getting Pokemon

Well I'm getting Pokemon X today to as I have it preordered, I might even decide to pick up Y if I can. Not that it means I'll actually be able to go, but still, just thought I would I am getting it to :p.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Well I'm getting Pokemon X today to as I have it preordered, I might even decide to pick up Y if I can. Not that it means I'll actually be able to go, but still, just thought I would I am getting it to :p.
Just picked up mine, THERE WAS A LINE

couple cute girls (probably underage)
a kid getting yelled at by his mom

was great

I want to buy pkmn kinda but im OoC all weekend and dunno might wannabspend that money on lsd instead. Somebody help me transfer from my gen 4 to their gen 5. When you transfer from gen 5 to 6 in december will your dudes be allowed to have HM moves? My poliwrath needs waterfall damnit.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Just picked up mine, THERE WAS A LINE

couple cute girls (probably underage)
a kid getting yelled at by his mom

was great

I haven't picked up mine yet. :/ Waiting for my dad to be in the mood to take me to pick it up. Hopefully there isn't a big line for me since I preordered it at a Gamestop on Lacklynd Airforce Base :p.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I haven't heard any response from K Prime yet, so right now there's no meet up unless Slush decides to host this afternoon.

Refort610

Smash Cadet
I wanna do something for my birthday tomorrow. Can't do anything at my place since it's pretty much destroyed.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I haven't picked up mine yet. :/ Waiting for my dad to be in the mood to take me to pick it up. Hopefully there isn't a big line for me since I preordered it at a Gamestop on Lacklynd Airforce Base :p.
There will definitely not be a line at the Lackland Gamestop, lol
There probably was in the morning though considering its not a school day and there are plenty of kids (housing is walking distance) lol

CCCM89

Smash Ace
so I'm guessing there was no smashfest today? or at the very least, ya'll had one and didn't tell me. :p
that said, I hope we have one sometime soon. I want to try and get better that the game.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
I'm currently looking for a roomate in the San Antonio region. It is a 4 bedroom house with 1n half baths. The more expensive room gets their own bathroom :). The place is a male college house but females are welcomed and encouraged to come over anytime/live with us. We have 3 cats and 1 dog. It is a nice house for cheap rent, think 300-325 a month all utilities paid. 420 friendly, as long as it is outside. Welcomed to bring other pets as long as they can live the ones currently here. Any questions or interested please call or text. 480-440-4199

megaFoX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
megafox112
Okay, so family plans were canceled for Saturday; but I would only like to go to whobo if I have enough practice. Is there any smashfests going on this week?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Family plans cancelled? Good, I guess I'll try to do something this weekend. I had Nike trising and Espy at my place Friday and Saturday, maybe I can do something once everyone is available.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Cause of Columbus day, family invading my house tomorrow. So my place is out of the question for that day. Prolly should be fine for Tuesday-Thursday tho.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
yo everyone hows it goin? hate to be "THAT GUY" to network OKLAHOMA but we really dont do many...(or any) tourneys at all. this one is special due to our late friend Solidus.

the second installment of our SUPER BIT WARS will be taking place on November 30th. we had an amazing turnout last year( http://www.smashboards.com/threads/...al-tournament-norman-ok.309453/#post-13231605 ) With a good showing from Kansas/arkansas/tennessee/texas

This Year we have some different fighters in the lineup. we have interest from Denti and Infinity. it is early so i wanna get the word out ASAP. the Facebook event link will be at the bottom here. there will be a smashboards thread as soon as we get all the info finalized. hit me up on facebook (Josh Currier) or on here for more info.

https://www.facebook.com/events/211600215685116/211965385648599/?notif_t=event_mall_reply

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
If Monday is still not enough, I can set aside a tv for Brawl practice on Friday afternoon.
I don't have any RCA but I have the Wii Composite cables.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Okay, so family plans were canceled for Saturday; but I would only like to go to whobo if I have enough practice. Is there any smashfests going on this week?

Dude plz go. you have a legit shot at winning mid tier singles.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So since my apartment had a decent amount of carpet torn up to cut the padding out. Dunno if I can use my place for a smashfest this week due to couches having to be moved and I don't have access to my kitchen for whenever I don't go in there to move three parts of em to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom