• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Peach, Olimar, and Smashboards returned. I think I might give the benefit of doubt to Tofer returning this time around.
Might head around 5 or 6. I might not stay way late so plans the accordinglies if getting a ride from me.

thatonegeek

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1332-9152-3621
Valdens' wife here. People can start showing up, this will probably run into the night into tomorrow. We have snacks and drinks and stuff.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
Tonight was fun, all. I'll look forward to the next smashfest. hopefully by then, I'll have a proper controller and will be able to at least put up a fight against people. :p

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
My damn phone isn't letting me send the text, but we had to jet early morning. Thanks for having us all over Valden. Was fun. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Yeah it's all good, no problem Slush, got home and still feeling out of it as well after that sweet nap with that chair over my head.

and
we had to jet early morning :applejack:
Thanks for hosting, Valdens. Surprisingly I didn't Brawl as I intended, but Maan and his ****ing OHMantics was too good to pass up.

Edit > More Options: "OHM MAAN tics"

thatonegeek

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1332-9152-3621
S'all good guys, we love to host. Thanks for setting stuff up neatly before you left, cleaning up will be a breeze!

Valdens is like in a coma in bed. I don't know how much he drank, but he's a lightweight.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I just had the best sleep right now. Thanks for hosting Valdens and girl Valdens. I had a lot of fun.

Tesh

Smash Hero
valdeens are you coming to apocalypse in dallas this weekend? its gonna be HUGE

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I hadn't slept that good recently, but I ended up crashing around 3PM when I got home, and woke up at midnight.
Fascinating.

I didn't think we drank that much. I mean, Maan did, but all that food tho. :applejack:

CCCM89

Smash Ace
so, smash related question. does anyone know where I can find some good Ganondorf, Jigglypuff, and/or Pokemon Trainer combo videos? I feel I'm in the mood to better my play with these 3/5 characters.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, forgot to mention this at the last event we had, I'm done hosting Smashfests and Tournies, and also WHOBO 5 will *probably* be my last smash related event I attend, unless Sonic makes it into Smash 4, then there's a chance of me being back for that.

Edit: Also, pretty sure Ooples would still be willing to let you guys set up there if you ask, you'd probably just have to use the space that I used for the last Tourney, Kprime, Megafox, Espy, and Beros, you guys know what I'm referring to.

Sonic made it into Smash 4. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom