• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Anyone who's attending tmrw, plzzzzz bring a wii with brawl disc if possible. We have plenty of tvs, just need a few more wiis to play on.

We're capping at 64, sktar ruleset. Get ready.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I'll probably be moving it to Saturdays or Sundays, but it really depends on how successful scheduling adjustments are for the following months. As for this month though, it'll most likely stay on Tuesdays.
If it gets moved, then I will most likely be able to go to Ooples at Sep 14. If not, then it will be a small chance. Either way, I'll try to be there at the tournament.

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
results? :O
I remember last year Denti got in literally at the last moment, my best friend didn't wanna play so gave him his spot

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
1st Espy - Sanc
2nd Valdens - MK/GaW
3rd Nikerz - Marfa
4th Jrugs - Snack
5th Slush - Yagshoe
5th Swagger/TM 87 - GaW

Also I got into the tournament cause the Corpus guys from last year like me a lot for some reason. So one of the guys gave me their spot.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Also I couldn't make San Japan in the end. I decided to join my Mom and Dad on their fishing trip instead of San Japan.
That's cool. Hope you didn't get clumsy and DROP THE BASS!:laugh:
(I know they are pronounced differently, but I just couldn't resist)

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
There is no way I could resist a chance to make a fool of myself.

Anyways, I had a lot of trouble getting some sleep, so I might not make it to this smashfest.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Are we doing anything this weekend?
Also dunno if it's Music or Stage textures (tried getting ASL to work, dunno how without button inputs) but kinda tired of always packing my wii and the SD card being taken out.
But then again, outside of those two things I did get some of my stuff from Mink two years back.

So who'd want to help me a bit with cleaning my SD card of stuff I most likely don't use? (like usbloader)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

Shaggy's just accepted it.
He's been dealing with the trauma of all the cases for god knows how long and it's killing him inside. He eats Scooby Snacks to try and cope with the fear but it still haunts him. It doesn't matter to him if its supernatural or not anymore. The lingering thought of his inevitability to be absorbed by his greatest fears consumes him. They're wanted by criminals whether they wish to accept it or not, and Shaggy knows it. Him getting slit by one of those costumed crooks is where it all ends. They know how to get him. He knows that that sandwich floating in the air is going to be the end of it. He'd be quivering right now. But he's just accepted it.

Shaggy daggy doo...what does the future hold for you?

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Making sure that we 'k with staying at a hotel for WHOBO so I can reserve Saturday and Sunday nights by the end of the month.

The way I see that week is
Oct
17th - My birth
18th 6PM - Birth shindig at my place
19th 6AM - Pick up who didn't crash at my place and head to WHOBO

Valdens

Smash Ace
Is there not gonna be decent housing available? I have no problem paying for a hotel(s) but I didn't know if we were doing that. I can reserve the rooms if anyone needs.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If staying at Sync's house saves you guys money on hotels (which, even with the long drive to and from every night, it should), you should probably consider that. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom