• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Gimme another week. I'll be back to
Can't make it, more DiY projects.

Damn, my 'scues actually beating his gayscues? Damn, he's been gone too long.
Also this would've been a perfect chance to discuss WHOBO departure days and times.

I'll sneak out, someone pick me up, and I'll give my mom the ol' asian high blood pressure heart attack for being out while "sick"

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Doc tells me liquid diet for a few days.
But don't hold out for me just yet
Family obligation regret might kick in
[haven't used that 'scue in a while]

Valdens

Smash Ace
I got Doritos, Cheeze-Its, pretzels, four bottles of wine, two boxes of brownie mix, 24 pack Dr. Pepper, 12 pack Cherry Coke.

We also have various other food and drinks here for everyone to take. and a McDonalds incredibly close for food runs.

Just cleaning up. Come now.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
I called 610/Espy to see if they can pick us up. They're around 151 Potranco atm.

I don't trust myself driving with drowsy pain meds.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
My mom does tho. My bro can take us.

VALDENS what do we do about the gate.
Edit:
Call me at 5098446977 to open the gate~
Janurary, but I'll assume this still holds true

Also Prime, if you plan on staying past midnight, ask to see if you can get a ride back from someone.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
^ Right. We're having them on Tuesdays now.
The last one we had, had a pretty decent turn out considering only 3 of the usuals showed up (myself, kj, and mimgrim) had a good bunch of new players show up.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I just got out of work lol. Smashfest still going on?
Ya it was, we all just left an hour ago. Most of us are most likely gonna sleep more. I know I am.

No one is responding to me. What number of entrants does the san japan tournament cap at???? Also, doubles?
No idea.

Tesh

Smash Hero
No one is responding to me. What number of entrants does the san japan tournament cap at???? Also, doubles?
me too, id like to come to this as well. does anyone on this site know anything concrete about this event?

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Never been to any of the SJ but from what I heard from previous years, apparently they don't tell the caps to the TO's until the day of.
And this whole high ups having some miscommunication with volunteers isn't all that perfect.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I need any other information I can get though. I don't want to be too pushy when asking for help, but since I'm from out of town I need to know all of this ASAP to make my plans.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll tell you the same thing I told Denti: I don't know. Caps are either 64 or 32, but I can't confirm anything until I talk to the guy running the whole game room deal. :applejack:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium

Cool, myself and JRUGS will be there shortly to setup, if anyone needs a ride call me at 210-792-0443 and we'll see what we can work out.

Edit: actually, we're going to be a bit late as we need to pick up some people, so I wouldn't reccommend showing up til like 2PM if you're going and don't know how to set-up everything xD, otherwise, read some manga while you wait.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Valdens

Smash Ace
Espy if you still don't have money then I'll pay your doubles for us to team at WHOBO

Do we have concrete info on WHOBO carpools? I'd like to go ahead and get mine set in stone. Any recommendations on who we should try to house with so I can get in contact with them?

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
We've already talked to 610 to being one of our drivers already and he's freed his weekend for it.
In case we want to avoid overcrowded housing, I already posted up hotel info close to venue
http://smashboards.com/posts/15649913/

I suspect most of Sync's place and such would already be overwhelmed by neighboring states.

I can reserve the hotel if need be, but I need to know what day we're leaving SA and when we're leaving Houston.
[In relation to leaving Friday night or Saturday morning and returning Sunday night or Monday morning].

Valdens

Smash Ace
If we have some weird number like 7 people, I could just take the extra person and we could sleep in my comfy front seats together like bros <3 Because I probably want to drive either way and I imagine I might get better gas mileage than the other dood

Tesh

Smash Hero
According to the thread, the price is $40 for Venue from now until october, so its not like you HAVE to sign up now.

Dang people really should have jumped on that 25 or 30 or whatever it was I paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom