• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Maan might do something tonight. I'll let you guys know later if anything.
Nike, where the Melee fests at? Ooples? :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Tonight? Guess I'll shower.
Also been watching Yugioh the past month or two. This Dartz guy is dumb, at least his way of playing. Gain life points, attack and lose none while making one monster stronger.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Nike has had me addicted to cherry coke for a while. The cherry cokes at the Draft house and 54th street tasted like cherries from the purest tree out of the garden of eden

Im not getting back into pokemon until X/Y comes out. Mario and Luigi Dream Team tomorrow, yes.

Valdens

Smash Ace
I am free for the next three days! I'll Smash and host tomorrow night as well but if anyone wants to play tonight I am down like a clown.

I got Pikmin 3 so we could all just play mission mode huehuenue

and Injustice and NSMBU 4 player speed runs and I'll buy alcohol and GOD I NEED HUMAN INTERACTION BEING MARRIED ONLY DOES SO MUCH

Nike.

Smash Hero
Nike has had me addicted to cherry coke for a while. The cherry cokes at the Draft house and 54th street tasted like cherries from the purest tree out of the garden of eden

Im not getting back into pokemon until X/Y comes out. Mario and Luigi Dream Team tomorrow, yes.
It truly is the nectar of the gods.

Tesh

Smash Hero
dr pepper is garbage, cream soda is good for the first 20 oz or so, then it suddenly tastes like ass

Valdens

Smash Ace
Okay, I'll have better luck if I define this solidly.

7:30 - whenever Smashfest at Valdens' apartment (10800 State Highway 151 Apartment 814)

I will be buying food and drinks to entice you all to come and potentially bring setups.

I have two GC - Wiimote adapters and a classic controller pro for my 46" TV, another setup or two will be very nice and good.

I will buy some cheap alcohol if you all are interested.

Is there an interest in alcohol? What food would you guys like me to buy? Who will come? asfasdf

Whoever wants to spend the night is welcome. We have lots of blankets and pillows and stuff

Anyone is welcome to come even if I've never met you I'm friendly lolol (Contact me at 509 844 6977 if you'd like directions or w/e)

There is also a pool open til 10 if anyone is interested

plz come

Valdens

Smash Ace
For whatever reason Firefox isn't letting me edit posts.

Wendy will also be baking confectionery treats.

I mean it, I want all of you fkers over here. Send out mass texts to SA Smash pl0x0x0x0x

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Tuesday...
Speaking of Smashfests. I ain't gonna be able to make it this week. My mom (my ride) has cellulitis in her leg and isn't suppose to drive with the pills she has to take for it, and even if she could I wouldn't want her to as it is causing far to much pain. And my dad works and is thus unable to take me. So yea I won't be able to make it this Tuesday. :/

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
bed-rest ridden the past two days and a hospital visit this morning
i'd go but my mom wants me home cause i'm still under pain medication
how the hell can stomach viruses go from lower abdomen dull upset stomach to sharp upper abdomen stomach pains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom