• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
For those of who you who intended on going to the next Ooples Smashfest, I'm moving it to Tuesdays since that's the only consistent day I have off.
Eeeeh, I understand it is because it is the only day you can get off at, but will this continue into the school year to? It isn't as big of a problem for me cause I am homeschooled and thus don't have a normal school schedule like other people, but still once school year starts (which is gonna be soon), I'll probably be having a harder time making it. Also I presume the time of 1PM-7PM will stay the same?

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Eeeeh, I understand it is because it is the only day you can get off at, but will this continue into the school year to? It isn't as big of a problem for me cause I am homeschooled and thus don't have a normal school schedule like other people, but still once school year starts (which is gonna be soon), I'll probably be having a harder time making it. Also I presume the time of 1PM-7PM will stay the same?
Actually, we'll be able to do it 1-9PM now, since there aren't really any other events hosted at Ooples on Tuesdays.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Just downed a bottle of wine lol. Life updates for you guys.

• Won a poker tourney today, made $80 off of 29 entrants. I need to switch from smash LOL
  • I will be getting a promotion sometime in August, meaning I will have Saturdays off and can start going to crap again.
  • I got a new car! It's able to drive to Houston/Dallas, so I may start traveling montlhly like the glory days.
  • San Japan is soon. Espy/I are still waiting on the dude running the game room to give us more info, but we'll be relaying that stuff here soon (hopefully).
I miss you guys. Still have your phone, paw.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Man, fishhouse still hasn't answered to my email. I guess that means no more spots :<
No SJ for me this year.

kewl about the new car, glory days relived once Smash 4 comes out!

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
For those of who you who intended on going to the next Ooples Smashfest, I'm moving it to Tuesdays since that's the only consistent day I have off.
so there's not smashfest this saturday?

Tesh

Smash Hero
San Japan is when? With Zero cancelling his weekend tournaments, I suppose that will be my next trip to San Antonio.

Nike come play Poker with Houston people, they are super tryhards and you'd make alot more than 80 if you win.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
San Japan is a anime con. TX has cons here or there. SA has San Japan Mizumi con and something else I think, while Austin has Ikki con.
At least ones I know that host Brawl tournaments, not mentioning every single con cause I'm sure there's more.

Cons usually mean free money for some people in SA that can get 1st-3rd.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
SJ6 starts Aug 16 so exactly two more weeks.
I spent reserve money on a wish instead of saving that for one day at SJ6.
Wait, does the Brawl tourney finish in one day or two days?

Tesh

Smash Hero
when does this start? I'd like to go, but I need to know if I need to arrive friday night or if noon on saturday is fine

is it expensive to get in?

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
the brawl team would probably be me k prime espy slush and austin

me slush bot kprime/austin solo lanes espy jungle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom