• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
reverse psychology
What rides and money. After the weekend I only have $10 to my name until September, which can possibly start turning to around $300+ in my pocket once Leaf. moves in.

How was meeting the random corpus players that went up to san japan?
Kinda funny actually, kept obsessing over how good I was and kept asking me how I do against you.
Whenever it was FFA's (Luigi TL) one or all of them went after me and I still won most of them.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
yesterday in friendlies after having a 100% lead on pit just to have him camp his way back to victory. I realized that without a doubt. I hate this game.

:phone:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Welp, guess I should've played this Happy before they left but... playstationallstarsbattleroyale

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I dont know if you noticed but I dont camp. It just not my nature especially in friendlies.

**** olimar lamest character in brawl. Throw pikman throw pikman throw pikman, pivot grab, profit, rinse repeat.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'd repeat all the stuph Espy Prime and I talked about after WHOBO 4 and what Espy and I also talked about during SJ5, but don't think it'd solve anything either way.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Brawl to me is like that kind of food that's rly awesome at first, and then after u have so much of it, u either feel sick of it or regret it

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Why do you guys come to the boards then if you hate this game? And playing patient is in any competitive game.
People can hate the game and still come to this forum. I mean, I know at least 99% of the DR doesn't play brawl, they only like spending money every so often to sit back there and spread terrible DR jokes everywhere.

I don't hate it.
The game is fun, just all goes downhill once the camping starts.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
LOL with the serious discussions. I thought this was a social thread. Guess I'll leave until I have some input on Brawl itself.

PSASBR tho

Scratch that. I've always hated this game. I just played it because of Snake and I'm gonna do the same if he's in SSB4.

Denti

Smash Master
If you're guna play a game for lulzy fun then don't learn how to play it at the competitive level. Brawl is a super ****ing fun game at a casual level but it's competitive scene is an entirely different atmosphere. Every game becomes different when you play to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom