• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Shaya will be at the megabus downtown from 1:30-3:30 before boarding a bus to Austin.
So he has 2 hours to wait.
I'm gonna pick him him up at 1:30 and take him to the riverwalk for lunch (since we didnt last time).

Leaving my house in about an hour. Anyone wanna go with me and see Shaya one last time?
Txt or message here (I wont Nike status).

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Nike, if you're driving around the convention center, can you do me asuper huge favor? And I want to say hi to Shaya.

Reizilla

Oh :( I need my TV from my car and it's far away. And I wanna say hi to Shaya.

Reizilla

K Prime and Tofer, Doll and I need you to go to the smashfest at Slush's tomorrow!!!!

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
gg's today josh. was good chillin with you and playing some rounds of pokes!

.....castro, you lost one of my yellow die :C
Yeah, for sure. Wish I was able to stick around longer though. I wanted to play Castro a few games too. Thanks again for helping me finish my Garchomp deck. I'll hook you up next time we chill.

:phone:

Reizilla

Not yet. We're going to pick them up from the convention in an hour or two and then head to Slush's place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom