• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
  • Metronome getting Bubblebeam
  • Quilava failing Smokescreen with too low health
  • No poison from Nidoran, 2 chances too
  • 5 Straight Rock Smashes with no lowered defense (50% rate)
  • Losing end of Attract

Still can't believe I pulled through that.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You lost three Pokemon, one of which would've been incredibly effective late game.
That's not pulling through. That's subtle defeat. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
i had this one i got through a quest that just, never died, lol. She had 0 health and everything, got her in Riften.
Yeah, I figure it's just me. I always leave them to die. Especially when I'm sneaking and they decide to run ahead and fight. They try to crawl back after getting fugged up, but I just watch them die while hiding in the shadows.

Sucks, *****.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Mom: Aaron, we're going to chachos. Want anything?
Me: I can't decide between Chicken Fajita Nachos or Bean/Cheese Tacos.
Mom: We'll get you both.

My gawd, life is great.

Also, incoming chapter.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Chapter 1: Close Calls Already
Chapter 2: The Slow Grind
Chapter 3: Hunting before the Storm
Chapter 4: Whitney

Chapter 5: A Bright Future

Renamed one of the boxes Cemetery, which now has 3 pkmn. RIP Rammus, you were wronged by the pokemon gods. Sona, you will not be missed for not doing the one thing you can do. Not having Grimm will be a hit, though. Since there's very few chances left for Psychic type, he would've came pretty handy.

Killed the tree and decided to backtrap to Azelea. Got headbutt from Ilex Forest. I then decided to use it in Cherrygrove, Violet, and Azelea. Usually Pineco/Hoothoot falls, from Exeggute is a possibility. With the stones available pre-elite4 in this game, I could have a nice grass/psychic hybrid.

I completely forgot that Pineco has selfdestruct. Switched to Gastly against him at Cheerygrove, and he used it. My Penis almost took a big hit :( Crithit another Pineco in Violet City. Azelea was Hoothoot, just ran away lol.

Next was the route after the tree, where you can catch a firetype. Since I have Quilava, I tried headbutt again. Exeggute. Caught it named it Thunder. However, when I checked it in the pc, it had an UGLY Adamant nature on it -_- I tried a tree outside the Pokecenter. Wouldn't ya know it, another Exeggute. This time with a much better nature. He is named Lighting and may become a permanent addiction to the team.

Burned Tower showed a Rattata :( Cleared the events with the legendary dogs there, got Surf from that Asian Dance Girl Place Thing, and headed west. Gotta clear the routes and Lighthouse before tackling the gym. I'm also hoping for a Magnemite in the next 2 routes. Junk in both :( Caught a Krabby with the good rod (named Kookie) and taught him Surf. He doesn't know that he's about to become a perm HM slave/PC fodder. Hope I don't hurt his feelings too much.

Backtracked to the Ghost gym. Penis recently learned Crunch, Sweetooth evolved, and Blaze is lvl27. I swept the gym with Penis no problem. Gengar took 2 Crunch's to bring down (He actually hit me with 2 Hypnosis' in a row, that NEVER happens with Sweetooth :( ).

Current Team said:
Blaze lvl 27
Penis lvl 27
Sweetooth lvl 25
Lightning lvl 14
Sivir lvl 14
Kookie lvl 20

Nike.

Smash Hero
Chapter 1: Close Calls Already
Chapter 2: The Slow Grind
Chapter 3: Hunting before the Storm
Chapter 4: Whitney
Chapter 5: A Bright Future

Chapter 6: The Deception

After ****** Morty, I have a few objectives in mind:

• Use newly acquired surf to capture Lapras in Union Cave
  • Check 2 Routes outside Mahogany Town and pray for Mareep/Flaffy.
  • Catch Red Gyrados, give Red Scale to Mr. Pokemon for the valuable EXP. SHARE.

Lapras was pretty easy to catch. I forgot about the trainers in the cave, and they were actual pretty good. Penis hung tough, though. Named Lapras Akali (I know lol) and she's Lax.

Next goal was to head east towards Lake of Rage. First Route I come to. PRAYING for a Mareep. Spearow. Next and final route. Already waiting for some form of garbage to come up. WILD FLAFFY APPEARED. I caught it with an Ultra Ball lol taking no chances. I named him Razer (<3).

Gyrados was tricky. Penis is also lvl 30 but almost died from a crit bite. Got him from yellow -> red with an Akali Surf and caught him. Took the journey back to Mr. Pokemon for the important artifact that is EXP SHARE.

So now I'm in a grinding phase. My main 4 pkmn are lvl 25-30. Flaffy's lvl 15 while Lapras is lvl 20. I buy a thunder for Razer, and train him really quick via surfing at a lake. Once he's lvl 24 I figure he's ready for the giant water route through Whirlpool Islands.

I was right. Very easy journey. Akali also gained a few lvls from EXP SHARE. When I reach on shore, though, I force myself back into gameface: Chuck's gym is going to be very tough with no super effective moves to combat fighting.

Current Team said:
Blaze lvl 27
Penis lvl 30
Sweetooth lvl 25
HM Slave lvl 30
Razer lvl 26
Akali lvl 23
I start the Suicune scene at the north part of the island and start the battle with Eugene.

Penis used Crunch.
Drowzee fainted.

Eugene sent out Electrode.

Electrode used Screech.
Penis used Hyper Fang.

Uh oh, should switch out in case he tries to selfdestruct.

Nike withdrew Penis.
Nike sent out Sweetooth.
Electrode used Thunder.
A critical hit.
Sweetooth fainted.

WELP. Another crithax. Wtf is this guys electrode doing with thunder this early in the game?!?

Nike sent out Penis.

Electrode used Thunder.
A critical hit.

Penis had 5 HP left.

Penis used Hyper Fang.
Electrode fainted.

All of this because a ****ing metronome bubblebeamed my baby :(

WARNING: If anybody reading ever does a nuzlocke for these games, plan for many crit thunders in this battle. You have been warned.

RIP Sweetooth.

Current Team said:
Blaze lvl 27
Penis lvl 30
HM Slave lvl 30
Razer lvl 26
Akali lvl 23
Lightning lvl 14
Eugene was mere child's play compared to the next chapter :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom