• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
ill go win that st phillips tourny while everyones gone

:troll:
your only hope is if megafox dies between now and saturday.

On another note I am missing a controller so everybody who has a white gc controller please check the bottom if it has "sus" then you stole my controller please contact me so I can go to you house beat you up and pick up my controller. Thank you KoN!

:phone:

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Suspect, if you really want it then you can have my spot.
Right now I am unsure if I can go or not, family issues.

And I hate seeing people get screwed when it comes to calling carpools spots.

:phone:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I'll bring him some Rice Crispies.

And Sus, I must've missed that text. I have been sending messages from my pants at work lately, maybe i did that. My phone sends preset stuff occasionally, and they're often oddly specific. :o

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
As soon as every damn DiY stuff that was put on me is done and my car is not blocked by other family cars (and I get over the fear of getting lost out of city), I'd provide carpooling.

IG88

Smash Cadet
thats what i said, but zigsta was like oh nike always responds to my texts so i figured it was worth a shot. especially if he was already on the boards this early and there is a possibility he'll check them again soon lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom