• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Here Reigun:

I can't find the sauce, but oh well.

The Nuzlocke Challenge

Two rules:
1. If a Pokémon faints, you must release it as soon as possible.
2. You can only catch the first Pokémon you encounter in a route / cave / town / area. If you defeat the first pokemon you see, tough ****, you get nothing from this area.

Additional, optional rules, for real men.
-You must nickname your Pokémon.
-If a town you go to contains a body of water or a gift, pokemon like Bill’s Eevee in G/S/C/HG/SS, that may be considered a Pokemon of a new area.
-If your entire party faints, they all must be thrown away. If you have a pokemon left in a box somewhere, you may continue, otherwise you must start your game over.
-You are, under no circumstance, allowed to use healing items outside of battle.
-You may not switch out before the enemy trainer sends in a new Pokemon.
-You are not allowed to use legendaries in battle.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Alright, I'm gonna do it. It'll either take me a long time, or I'll lose quickly. I'm gonna go with the latter, since I've only played White once before.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Outside my cafeteria is a giant block of wall near the library where people put their fliers and ads up.
Today, I saw a sign warning of a sleeping Pokemon blocking the next route from the Vermillion Police. In the exact same format as the Red/Blue games. It even had the original borders of the text from the game.

Made my day. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Trailed a truck with some calhones sack just underneath the bumper. Felt pretty awkward trying to drive to lunch with that in front of my windshield.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Packpackpackpackpack All day.

Hey Josh, Send the tio file to Xyro.
That way anyone who sandbagged during the tournament gets the **** for doing so while tryhards profit from it since we did spend $10 for it :troll:

Nah but don't since I doubt he'd accept it.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Packpackpackpackpack All day.

Hey Josh, Send the tio file to Xyro.
That way anyone who sandbagged during the tournament gets the **** for doing so while tryhards profit from it since we did spend $10 for it :troll:

Nah but don't since I doubt he'd accept it.
You really want those nike and paw points dont cha.

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Slush, when are you moving over here again? :applejack:
Unit Is open I can start putting my stuff in. Just not sure which day i'd have everything done.
You really want those nike and paw points dont cha.

:phone:
Oh wow that just clicked to me that i'd get their points.
But again it won't count cause Round Robin instead of Regular bracket.

Nike.

Smash Hero
This is ****ing bull****.

-Get pokeballs
-Go to route with geodude/spearow, find rattata.
-Next route, ANYTHING but rattata pls. See spinarak. Get poisoned (no antidote) and crit hit to death my prize.
-Center too far away from me to heal rattata, already wasting a potion.
-Walk to grass farther up to heal him, make it to grass and start battle with 1HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom