• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Oh, tonight was Josh's thingy with the tourney and the drinking? Have fun, I'm broke from family stuff and work tonight.
****ty day, the weekend of Thanksgiving. :o

What time is it, and is anyone going after 8:30? If so, pickmeupsies? Edit: If anyone can get me from Ingram Mall after 8:30, let me know in 30 minutes. Otherwise I'll just stay home tonight.

Suspect, why would I play Gurrs of War when I have Skyrim and MW3? :(
I'll play though if we're both on. Wingman's a hardcore gametype tho.

IG88

Smash Cadet
haha ok, **** i have a lot of people to add when i get back to austin. wish they would just make it possible to have a larger friends list, but oh well, time to clean mine out!

EDIT-- what game types and such do you play? ii'm kinda a hardcore dom/kill confirmed kinda guy, at least until hardcore hq comes out

IG88

Smash Cadet
oh yeah? we'll get along perfectly then! the last time i played search on black ops i was pretty beast at it, but i was far too good at black ops so it didn't mean much. i'm freakin terrible at search haha. i'm just hoping to find out hardcore hq came out this weekend like my friend said it would (doubtful) when i get home, been cravin that **** lol i love it

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Nothing is happening today, go back to sleep.

How much should we bring for the drinks?
Should we just pitch in for a big bottle like Loko brought the last time?
Everyone should just bring as much money as they are willing to pitch in. We can get liquor instead, otherwise y'all will just sip on y'alls drinks and not get drunk the past times. Don't bother drinking if you're not gonna pitch in enough too.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Welp, looks like I missed out on something that went down.
It's Nike's turn to host RGN anyways.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Explain what happened in great detail, Josh.

Sorry I missed out on the fun, but getting to SA first is the main thing and I can't be hungover while talking about everything that needs to be turned on once i'm able to throw all my stuff into this unit monday.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Slush, if anyone from here goes to Hobo want to team for mid tier? If yoshi isnt mid tier then espy/prime/megafox/tree?

Nike.

Smash Hero
I would totally win a drunken brawl tourny. Might I suggest that we add the rule for every stock you lose you take a drink to insure no one sobers up during the tourny. That rule might only apply to myself and josh since I doubt you ladys could even stand after a game of water fall. :troll:

:phone:
LMFAOOOOOOOO

also, i got aced last night.

Shoutouts to 610 for getting EVERYTHING on camera. So much evidence.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Paw is now 1-3. He ragequit Waterfall for fear of going 0-4.
Nike ragequit Waterfall after 2 aces in a row.
Tofer threw up a billion times.
Prime took Nike's money in a drunken MM.
Espy can't drink cheap vodka.
Max10n is fun to chug with.
KoN threw up due to chugging or the liquor. Not sure from which.

I've never NOT finished a game of Waterfall and I never got buzzed. :(

The Shiners that Castro brought were delicious though. :)

Nike.

Smash Hero
Wtf, I didn't ragequit.
Everyone just kinda had enough after K Prime flipped all of the remaining cards.

So liekkkkkk.
I have 15 controllers (4 of them taken apart) and I have no triwing :(

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Nike in business. But I'll probably stick to my stickers before getting fancy with lines of paint.

Prime for best drunk and everything.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Im curious as to how long this lasted because I saw josh online for a while watching netflix on 360 last night

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
It ended about 2:30ish. KoN was watching Netflix in the living room because the LoL players kept everyone up with their mouse-clicking and Nike kept calling out for Paw all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom