• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
RESULTS THREAD FOR IT TO ACTUALLY COUNT FOR STUFF?
No, then i'll be called a tryhard forever for using Yoshi.

Slush, if anyone from here goes to Hobo want to team for mid tier? If yoshi isnt mid tier then espy/prime/megafox/tree?
Okay, we did good back from F3K despite it not being Mid-tier.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I dont even remember there being teams at that and dont even remember playing teams with you before lol

wish mario was mid tier, he should be :(

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
You were the first and only one to throw up during waterfall, you're the only lady here.

Also, I got much more drunk than I intended to, my head, stomach, memory and glasses are all lost.

:phone:
Your a lady I wasnt gonna say anything but you were getting served virgin drinks half the night and you still got **** up the most?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You can't destroy the sun. It's like a ball of flaming gas. How can you, Sinister Slush, even begin to manage that? :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I'd join you, but I ain't restarting the HeartGold that I just picked up again from 11 badges and still haven't completed over the years I withheld the game.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I've been thinking of restarting one of my Pokemon games. What is this Nuzlocke challenge?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Right now?

k
Edit: Door is locked to the room with my xbox. ****ING BROTHER
GT: LunarElement
Can't remember if you had me added or not.
Edit 2: I FORGOT I HOARDED ALL THE SKELETON KEYS FOR THIS HOUSE, AH-HA!

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I'm at work right now, ill add you when I get home. If youre on then we can play otherwise just whenever. My gamertag is xJackFrostx

IG88

Smash Cadet
man, i'm still meaning to add your GT, but i keep forgetting bc i was on thanksgiving break away from my xbox and now i have to finish a paper in like 3 hours lol. you said it was "maaaaan" with like 9 a's right? mine is RDGXxLonghornxX in case you get the chance to add me first. i probably said this already also but i'll have to clean out my friends list some to be able to add you and big boss since its far too small capacity was reached ages ago

I started reading that review, then realized i needed to stop procrastinating and get the **** off of fb/smashboards so i can finish 20% of my grade on time, and then enjoy myself later, so it'll have to wait until then i guess lol

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
>random GoW3 match
>same thing as yesterday with all bots winning first round and 2nd round enemy team getting full
>last man out, take 9 lives off this time instead of 6, Sudden Death and we both kill eachother at the same time.

God I hate when that happens... So much hard work only for a Sawed off to end the sudden death and have it as their win instead of a Stalemate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom