• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Ate food, had a photo shoot, ate desser, ate more dessert, Black Friday failure runs, ate sweet meat, ate more sweet meat, bought a Honey Badger Don't Care shirt for half price at Sugar Land's Super Target. Otherwise uneventful.

:phone:

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
he has a move that makes him run faster and knocks up whoever he hits and he has a slow, his ganks are going to be wtftarded.

I've been getting drunk for the last few weeks in training, joshua.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Any drivers that drink MUST stay at my house. I won't let y'all leave at all.

Also, if you plan on drinking: BYOB or BYO beer money. And bring enough of it if you plan on getting drunk.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I haven't played half of those games, but lol at MGS being on the list. Contra isn't really that hard either and DKCR.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Now that I think about it, that X-men game was much harder for me than Battletoads

and DMC3 isn't hard, idk what was so trouble some that is causing people to think its hard.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
So, who's down to drink after the tourney? We should all play a game of Waterfall/King's Cup, then have another tourney for ****s and giggles.
I would totally win a drunken brawl tourny. Might I suggest that we add the rule for every stock you lose you take a drink to insure no one sobers up during the tourny. That rule might only apply to myself and josh since I doubt you ladys could even stand after a game of water fall. :troll:

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
So wait, what's going on today? I just woke up. q.q

Basketball will be back by Christmas. I sold 4k worth of shoes in 2 hours Friday morning. Turkey. What's new with you guys?

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Nothing is happening today. Go back to sleep.

Can someone give me a ride? And Nike remember to bring my controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom