• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
I will take that paw hat any day over that slush hat.

BTW I am holing a smashfest at my place tomorrow night before the tourney.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Best Nike status moment of all time.

I'm talking to a girl named Esmy. We made plans for her to come over.

She calls to say shes on her way. Espy immediately texts asking about black friday stuff. I thought it was her though because there spelled almost exactly the same. I got mad for being graped so deliciously. I Nike status him.

Esmy calls me. As soon as I pick up, Espy calls me too. I ignore.

As she's coming inside and talking with my mom, my phone keeps ringing from Espy. I Nike status once again.

She asks more about how I play video games alot. While summarizing it, I mention that Espy is our cities best player, and that I keep mixing their names when they talk to me at the same time. At that exact moment, Espy calls me again, and once again I ignore him.

She thought it was cute that their names are so similar and laughed when he called me at that moment.

Espy, your the reason why me and her got together tonight. I didn't realize how good you are at hooking people up, and you didn't even have to breathe a word.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Nike, That is the best hook-up story i've read since Detective Conan.
Esmy, Espy MY GOD
Hard (And best) Nike Status

Fuuuuuu I can't sleep and almost done with the so far released chapters of Detective Conan... (716/742)

Suspect

Smash Hero
seriously guys?

She calls to say shes on her way. Espy immediately texts asking about black friday stuff. I thought it was her though because there spelled almost exactly the same. I got mad for being graped so deliciously. I Nike status him.

As she's coming inside and talking with my mom, my phone keeps ringing from Espy. I Nike status once again.

She asks more about how I play video games alot. While summarizing it, I mention that Espy is our cities best player, and that I keep mixing their names when they talk to me at the same time. At that exact moment, Espy calls me again, and once again I ignore him.

She thought it was cute that their names are so similar and laughed when he called me at that moment.

Espy, your the reason why me and her got together tonight. I didn't realize how good you are at hooking people up, and you didn't even have to breathe a word.
cool story bro

JUJ

Smash Cadet
We will still have plenty of room for housing so if any of SA wants to spend the night we are cool with that.

We will have three beds plus 1 sleeping bag provided.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant

cool story bro

heytallman

CTALL
Oh my God. The place where I'm gonna be for most of tomorrow is literally like 10 minutes from Thanksgimping. I'm going to totally ask my parents if I can go. Would someone be willing to pick me up from my uncles' ex-wife's house a bit before 12 and then drop me off at like 4 or something? Think I'll have time to do singles?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Epic Stuff
Truth be told, I stopped calling because after like, the fourth time, I thought "Wait, Nike has a girl now. He's probably with her, so I should stop bothering them."

So I stopped calling.

Amazing timing, I suppose.

Yo I know this chic that goes by Espy, yo. But she plays Roy.
KoN has a relative whose nickname is Espy.
I lol'd.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Oh my God. The place where I'm gonna be for most of tomorrow is literally like 10 minutes from Thanksgimping. I'm going to totally ask my parents if I can go. Would someone be willing to pick me up from my uncles' ex-wife's house a bit before 12 and then drop me off at like 4 or something? Think I'll have time to do singles?
JUST.
AS.
PLANNED.

JuJ, we still going w/ "the plan" ?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Who is this "Debra?"

Who is housing me? I get to SA in >2 hours.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
i still wonder y they put me up against trela.... ever since i lost to him... my hopes had been utterly crushed T_T.. o well ggs to trella.. and suspect the *** who loves to time me out >_>.. next time bann trela... his lucario is gaay...

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Dude, his Lucario beats Espy's Sonic. Ain't no way you beating him.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Put Batou on your SAPR :(

If I make a PR for Fort Worth/Euless/Arlington area i'll be Bi***** at constantly......don't make me make one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom