• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
No more of another Yoshi main stating I've been to more tournaments then he has and I still know nothing. I tell him I know three MU's at the most but 0 Knowledge of Frame Data.
He and another Yoshi go "Lolwut" they both then go onto about 5 minute rants of MU's frame data and me being hard headed and udum.
Eventually I start acting like I am and stat "hay this guy knoes frame data, HE MUS B SMART!1!!"
****storm comes up with "Shut up now, Just no" then finally something that makes me laugh.
"Slosh, no offense but you're more ****ing annoying than me and Edge put together, that right there is ****ING ANNOYING
BUT MAN SOME *****S SAY **** JUST TO SAY IT AND I ****ING WANT TO GO TO THEIR HOUSE PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE AND SET FIRE TO THEIR COMPUTERS"
Then once the ****storm ends some statment about "Go have blueballs somewhere else" from me posting a video I act stupid and say "Wut does blue balls mean?" "...Wow way to overstate things"

End of best trolling i've done in awhile :troll:

:320:

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Gova, you are a winner in my book for liking Kim Pine.

WE ARE THE SEX BOB-OMBS!!! ONE!!! TWO!!! THREE!!! FOUR!!!

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I got a good movie you can watch Big Boss.

Watch the Negotiator.

Featuring Samuel L. Jackson as a negotiator who get's caught up in a conspiracy of lies, deceit and murder ;D

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
I ****ing hate yoshi, i ****ing hate yoshi games, and i will strongly dislike anyone who defends that yoshi is good. **** yoshi! Seriously. Hes a ****in drago...dinosa....LIZARD!

:troll:

^^
Dont let that fool you.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Watch Dragon Wars. Best bad movie ever. The stegosaurus things have rocket launchers!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom