• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
LOL

1. First off, Liquid and Ocelot are super easy. Though MGS villains are hard to point out cause there isn't enough.
2. Your point is much valid
3. I only know Oddjob and Jaws. :(
4. WHY THE F**K DO YOU GET TO BE MACE?!?!?! Not that it matters to a scrub like me but if this route was taken, I don't think Mace would fit you. :reverse:
5. Now this I can definitely get behind.
6. Why? :c

But yeah, my vote doesn't count towards the new SAPR cause I like to scrub floors..... But atleast I'm not 2nd worst in TX.....
lol i get to be mace because i can use the dark side (akameta) with out being corrupted (akagaymetayouknowtimeoutsandplakingwhichidontdo) just like mace windu.

also like mace windu im a bad mother ****er

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Not enough MGS villians? Are you freaking crazy? There's Sniper Wolf, Psycho Mantis, Vulcan Raven, Vamp, Solidus....

And all the freaks in Snake Eater.

Not enough villians in MGS my ***

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
How about advance wars CO-profile themed PR?
Castro
Co Power: Frequent bombs and stitchfaces
Hit: Camping
Miss: Swords
This is so much win. I love it. Colin and Grit are forever broken.

Nike
Co Power: Gay
Hit: all the time
Miss: nope
A win for life.

Not enough MGS villians? Are you freaking crazy? There's Sniper Wolf, Psycho Mantis, Vulcan Raven, Vamp, Solidus....

And all the freaks in Snake Eater.

Not enough villians in MGS my ***
Ok guy, not counting the foot soldiers, you have 6 in 1 which gets cut to like 4 cause Liquid and Ocelot are one of the same now and well as much of a bad *** Sniper Wolf is, there is no female in the top 10... Unless you count Nike/... :Troll:

Then you have 4 in 2 which is like 3. Paw can be Fatman....... Wait never mind. Fatman is too cool for Paw.

In 3, I refuse to get into that cause that's just silly.

Anyway, if you were to get into MGS, if the AW series doesn't get passed, then it would be just MGS and not only Villains. Too many ******'s to not use.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I think I've won at least 9 sets vs Espy. /random

Was thinking about this a lot the other day. lol

:pika:

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
So for anyone who didn't catch it on Facebook, I have a crap ton of Doritos coming to my house.

You guys can dig in for Thanksgimping. I literally live down the street from the clubhouse so you guys can pick up as many boxes as you like.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
castro lets mm for next tourney.. if I win u pay for my tourney.. and vise versa if i lose..
since u been want to mm me b4 even though i may not make the thanksgimpin which i hope i do

JUJ

Smash Cadet
So for anyone who didn't catch it on Facebook, I have a crap ton of Doritos coming to my house.

You guys can dig in for Thanksgimping. I literally live down the street from the clubhouse so you guys can pick up as many boxes as you like.
Kyle you are da bess!!!!:)

For this I will talk to Slush to see if we can hook it up with his mom;)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Kyle you are da bess!!!!:)

For this I will talk to Slush to see if we can hook it up with his mom;)
Actually moving out of her (Well mostly my) house for various reasons. Probably gonna stay with grandmother until I turn 17 and then probably buy an apartment in SA later on during next year.
"Slushs Arctic House"

:320:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I <3 Slush
Best Low Tier main ever (sorry Maaaaan).
Since the 4th Tierlist Yoshi's been jumping up 2 places each time. I'm pretty sure for the 6th one (Maybe like Pit, Bowser, and Sonic going up 4 and 8 places) he'll "Maybe" go up 4 places at the most to test and see if he really belongs there. *Yeah right :awesome:*
;-;
Sonic was bottom tier once...
For the first and second ones if i'm right.

:320:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom