• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman

naww, it's ok, kind of you to think of it though, but if anything, we can grab pies there :3

Laurel

Smash Ace
So Laurel, and anyone else jealous: Roger Waters was AMAZING. It was probably the best concert I've ever seen.
fuuuuuck, they're coming here to LA in december and my dad got a ticket for christmas but i really really wanna go

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@Hero: It was in-between the Livestream TV and the Street Fighter set ups. It was also to the right of the MvC2 setup.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Espy, Maaaaaaaaaaaan, and whoever else helped run Brawl:

Big thanks everybody, hope you guys had fun, especially with the secret game (Street Fighter the Movie The Game is major lulz).

You guys seriously amaze me with the hustle for setups. Too bad we don't really need them for a 20 person turnout >.> but good stuff regardless.

Espy, please go ahead and make the results thread for Turkey Throwdown when you can. Then you should update the first post for Thanksgimping, which I hope to attend even if it's part of the day (AG has a Halo tournament the same day, I need to give a hand there too.)

Project M hype!!![/QUOTE]

project m should have been the mystery tourny :bee:

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Espy, Maaaaaaaaaaaan, and whoever else helped run Brawl:

Big thanks everybody, hope you guys had fun, especially with the secret game (Street Fighter the Movie The Game is major lulz).

You guys seriously amaze me with the hustle for setups. Too bad we don't really need them for a 20 person turnout >.> but good stuff regardless.

Espy, please go ahead and make the results thread for Turkey Throwdown when you can. Then you should update the first post for Thanksgimping, which I hope to attend even if it's part of the day (AG has a Halo tournament the same day, I need to give a hand there too.)

Project M hype!!![/QUOTE]

project m should have been the mystery tourny :bee:
If it was a smash only event then yes.

But you should all enter my 1 dollar Project M tournament at Thanksgimping :D

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
not a glitch or anything, it started when KoN broke the code off of the post he quoted about project M. To fix it, just delete the second "posted by" part of the text.

Or just stop quoting those posts.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
f**king random, but you guise, did I leave my brown blanket thing at the hotel as well?? I can't recall bringing it back, but I dun have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom