• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I can talk to Joan whois the local card shop owner right by my house. I will see if she doesn't mid a smash fest there cause she is slow on wednesdday. As for Cliff I have talked to him very recently and he still talks **** about the smash community, so I am not sure how viable the Gemlot option is.
i love that old lady she the best.

@suspect and espy: i hate cliff cause of all the things hes done to me and my yugioh friends nothing to do with smash. like i said i've known the dude for years. hes an *** hole. im still gonna attend these game lot monthlies and im still gonna call cliff an *** hole any time i feel like it.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman

@suspect and espy: i hate cliff cause of all the things hes done to me and my yugioh friends nothing to do with smash. like i said i've known the dude for years. hes an *** hole. im still gonna attend these game lot monthlies and im still gonna call cliff an *** hole any time i feel like it.
100xthissss

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531

THERE WILL BE NO GAMELOT SMASH MONTHLIES! Why are you still talking about it?

Ummm I don't know why there's Gamelot talk going on, but Cliff still doesn't the smash community. I'm back to using Gamelot for other games, like SSF4, Halo and CoD, but Smash of any kind is a no go at Gamelot.

However,we have Los Primos, which is a perfectly fine venue for Smash monthlies. I'm hoping to get a date up for a Smash Con Queso 2 for next year.

And after Thanksgimping, we can see if that'll be a good place for Final Smash 9 and 10. I still want to finish out the series.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Yeah since it willbe the here we just gotta find where the wedding will be at. I say wedisguise asgrounds keeperfor their venue mwahahaha!!

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
*Bait.

LOL, so much Troll Bait Imma need to park myself and go fishing with you guys. :X

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
With Stage/Character textures finally doin it rite, I added about 18 textures I believe for 10 different characters.
Now, If only I could get some sleep rather then me staying up for another 4 hours.

:320:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Yeah it's working okay, but the first few times it put the textures on different colors. That's when I noticed not all characters go from 0-6 (or so) in order.
Now to do music tomorrow... after the tournament.
EDIT: Also should I bring my dazzle Capture card...

:320:

Suspect

Smash Hero
Lol, this Gamelot stuff is funny.
Cause of Kyle, he has no clue wtf he is talking about so people please ignore him.

I just talked to Cliff about this 2 days ago, im sure I know what im talking about. Kyle has nothing to do with this, ignore him lol

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Espy, Maaaaaaaaaaaan, and whoever else helped run Brawl:

Big thanks everybody, hope you guys had fun, especially with the secret game (Street Fighter the Movie The Game is major lulz).

You guys seriously amaze me with the hustle for setups. Too bad we don't really need them for a 20 person turnout >.> but good stuff regardless.

Espy, please go ahead and make the results thread for Turkey Throwdown when you can. Then you should update the first post for Thanksgimping, which I hope to attend even if it's part of the day (AG has a Halo tournament the same day, I need to give a hand there too.)

Project M hype!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom