• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
SUUUUUUUUUS~~~!

who do i main in tekken 6 that's not "high tier" ? I like Bob, Bryan, an' armor king, but i think i want to get yoshi down? good/bad idea?

Suspect

Smash Hero
I've pretty much sealed Gamelot as a Venue for smash for monthlies starting in 2011

There is going to be alot more room

more details in the future

:awesome:

SUUUUUUUUUS~~~!

who do i main in tekken 6 that's not "high tier" ? I like Bob, Bryan, an' armor king, but i think i want to get yoshi down? good/bad idea?
Use whoever you feel comfortable with, T6 isn't that diverse of a game.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
K prime is banned until he finds my game
Are you being serious?
yes
Is the catch "he doesn't have any tv's so we'd have to bring them"?
The catch is what I just told prime

anyways, i really wouldnt call it a catch since we have had to bring our own setups to practically every tourny anyways. He got rid of all his tv's once he stopped hosting tournies. Once it picks back up he will start getting some again.

Cliff is strict but it doesnt matter to me, I like the way he does bizness. The venue fee will always be $5 and there will not be an award for bringing a setup except the fact that the tourny will run quicker.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Good news, Suspect. I found your game. It was in my Disgaea case. I'm still missing my cd case with all my games though. :c

You got lucky.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Idk, I don't like Cliff, but it does sound like a good deal to me. That's just my 2 cents.
Disliking someone shouldn't be justification for not supporting the events.
Besides, the only interaction any of us will most likely have with Cliff is paying up the tournament fees (venue+entry), so it's not a deal at all, unless you can't stand him for 10 seconds or so.

I'll see you guys tomorrow, if anything.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I'm pretty sure my friend's Persona 4 was in that case too, so I still gotta buy someone a game. :/

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Well P3P is the best out of all but KH is fun. That's what KH is supposed to be anyways.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman

Disliking someone shouldn't be justification for not supporting the events.
Besides, the only interaction any of us will most likely have with Cliff is paying up the tournament fees (venue+entry), so it's not a deal at all, unless you can't stand him for 10 seconds or so.

I'll see you guys tomorrow, if anything.
I think you misinterpreted what I typed. I don't like the guy, but I'm am down for the idea of Gamelot monthly tourneys. Hopefully that makes more sense because I have a bit of a headache and can't think straight. ;\

I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to state how I feel about a certain person, but at the same time agreeing to stomach his company for the better of the community in one sentence. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom