• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
So, since Pyle asked for a smashfest... And since Big Boss needs ways to kill time... And since we still haven't gotten around to the podcast...

Tomorrow or Friday, Man Council to smashfest at someone's?
Guys this is vary important my GF is getting here around 1 on Friday and she wants to meet all of you so please show up on the board for the Man Council. Its gonna be a tight schedule since we have to get ready to leave the next day, but we will make it to the Smashfest if someone holds one.

@man YESH PODCAST!!!!

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Guys this is vary important my GF is getting here around 1 on Friday and she wants to meet all of you so please show up on the board for the Man Council. Its gonna be a tight schedule since we have to get ready to leave the next day, but we will make it to the Smashfest if someone holds one.

@man YESH PODCAST!!!!
Dang, Laurel left a week too early.

Mike2

Smash Ace
hey guys im knew 2 relationships and i just started looking at girls and i was wondering if any of you guys would like to get together and teach meh ur ways? let me no

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
You guys can post relationship talk on Smashboards after I post my blog about Debra.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
YO ZIGGY, ive been talking about this day for awhile, go Fsmash something lol
I love this, haha.

I've only been in one 6 month relationship. She dumped me, and I found out she had been stringing me along to become more popular at school. Was right after Hurricane Katrina, which gave me a new lease on life, causing me to go out of my way to say "hello" to everyone I knew.

Essentially one of the reasons I haven't dated anyone since. That and I'm picky and busy.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Go lurk a character board social thread. Olimar and Lucario are pretty lulzy.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
----------------------------------------------------------:mad088:
--------:mad088:----------------------------------:mad088::mad088:
:mad088::mad088::mad088:----------------------------------:mad088:
--------:mad088:------------------------------------------:mad088:
--------------------------------------------------:mad088::mad088::mad088:

I brought proof! :awesome:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Jesus, so many people are in this thread. It's more active than most character socials. XD

So, Man Council on Friday? What time is everyone free?

And clearly Austin levying spam against us is cause for furry retaliation, no? O_o

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Lawl, COD is such a bad game. Play Marvel if you're gonna play equis box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom