• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't be able to give you a ride unless gas monies was involved because I'm low on cash; hence the dollar menu suggestion. I don't care where, I jus hungry!

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
So, since Pyle asked for a smashfest... And since Big Boss needs ways to kill time... And since we still haven't gotten around to the podcast...

Tomorrow or Friday, Man Council to smashfest at someone's?

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
So, since Pyle asked for a smashfest... And since Big Boss needs ways to kill time... And since we still haven't gotten around to the podcast...

Tomorrow or Friday, Man Council to smashfest at someone's?
I was considering throwing a smash fest at my place on Friday, but space would be limited. This is just something to mull over if no one else can host a smash fest. We would need as many setups as we could get (power strips included).

Man Council does sound good for tomorrow or Friday. Just lemme know when and where! :)

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
my charger for my laptop broke, i dont have my wii, my ps3 doesnt work, im too lazy to bring my tv upstairs, and i currently can't find my phone.

lets **** **** up

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I bought Sonic Colors, Stage and Character textures finally work, I have pizza, i'm too lazy to figure out what to do with 11 bucks, and I have no idea what to do thursday.

:320:

Nike.

Smash Hero
Nike everytime you tell me about your awesome relationships it makes me wish I wasn't in a long distance relationship.

**** you.
I did my fair share of long distance relationship (shes been in cali for 3 years now), which is why I really feel bad for Big Boss right now.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Nike, how long have you been dating this girl? :o

Paw, they actually don't. I'm shocked.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Wow, this thread got active real fast since the last time I checked up on it. XD

@Tofer: I feel for ya, I really do. <3

@Nike: Thanks for caring. <3

@Paw: I lol'd.

@Zigsta: New Austin players? I have yet to play you, Mike2, or Gova.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
hey guys im knew to smash and i just moved to san antonio and i was wondering if any of you guys would like to get together and play a bit? let me know

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
hey guys im knew 2 relationships and i just started looking at girls and i was wondering if any of you guys would like to get together and teach meh ur ways? let me no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom