• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You clearly have much to learn, young one. Come to Kingsville's next tourney (whenever it is) and learn.

Suspect

Smash Hero

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
naw, im not uploading any sets of me being silly and not playing seriously. If nike wants to upload them thats on him. As far as the Santi matches go I dont have them, I saved you and nikes set on my laptop. I didnt feel like sitting there any longer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7S80V7cXFE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4I5p44Ka6M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmx7DX0iGhQ

quality is ok, I need to figure out how to make it better
Maaaaan, if you won they'd be up. :/

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
you're kidding me right?
Nah, I mean I don't know why you wouldn't be trying your hardest vs. me. As it is a tourney match. First game was last stock last hit, and then you actually CP'd me like you wanted to win the set. Nike asked us if we wanted it recorded before we started playing, you didn't say no so I thought it was a legit set. It isn't a big deal though so forget about it.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
i think yoshis stupid because hes green and we werent around during the time of dinosaurs so we cant really know what they looked like and thats dumb to assume they could be green i mean come on

Suspect

Smash Hero
Nah, I mean I don't know why you wouldn't be trying your hardest vs. me. As it is a tourney match. First game was last stock last hit, and then you actually CP'd me like you wanted to win the set. Nike asked us if we wanted it recorded before we started playing, you didn't say no so I thought it was a legit set. It isn't a big deal though so forget about it.
I just wanted to play gay 2nd match, but it wasnt in me :awesome:

and I told nike i didnt care it was his decision. Thats why he asked you.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
I might have to challenge slush to a merchandise match.

If you win you get my black yoshi:(

If I win I get your yoshi hat Mwwahahahaha:awesome:

Laurel

Smash Ace

add me and hopefully this internet im mooching off of will remain stable :(

Suspect

Smash Hero
me and kyle are arguing over BlazBlue being in a tournament in January.

lolblazblue

If it continues im gonna convince cliff to let brawl back and we will have that there :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom