• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It'll update whenever Nike decides to set up an AIM thing so we can settle it. That was supposed to happen last Sunday, but Nike went on that hard Nike status.

It was funny.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
pretty sure i've already done that
twice
now its everyone elses turn :troll:
Not my fault noone knows the ZSS match up :troll:, all I know is it's 60:40 and that she's only good in the air.

2-1 thats pretty good paw

im 2-0 :p
1-0 only played you in tourney set at S.L.U.T. 2 Back when I was still basically starting to get the jist of things.
DAMN spent 6 hours of reading Character MU's and writing down important stuff, backs killing me

Oh damn, saw this and instantly knew it was Jrugs getting the boot to his ***, And then I lol'd

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Not my fault noone knows the ZSS match up :troll:, all I know is it's 60:40 and that she's only good in the air.

1-0 only played you in tourney set at S.L.U.T. 2 Back when I was still basically starting to get the jist of things.
DAMN spent 6 hours of reading Character MU's and writing down important stuff, backs killing me

Oh damn, saw this and instantly knew it was Jrugs getting the boot to his ***, And then I lol'd
i never read on mu or counter picks or practice, i dont even have a wii or brawl. :troll:

lol the damage goes from 9% to 51%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom