• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'll try to be here

Wait, the E spot is the newer venue right? Gotta update OP?

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'm confused now. Nando asked if it was back to the original venue, and you said it was. The E-spot was the venue that I went to, But I thought that that was the temporary venue.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Chain ace we need to get those friendlies in son.......black smashers need to stick together like black actors

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Hey guys,

I posted a while back, and received a few responses, but we didn't make any definite plans. Is there anyone who is able to give me a ride to APEX from NY? I will arrive in the Long Island area on August 3rd, and I will be staying at my aunt's.

I would totally be up for meeting up the day before leaving or something so that no one has to go out of their way to pick me up. Please help me out! =[

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I think he's asking around the area if anyone can help. But I have no idea honestly...

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Hey guys,

I posted a while back, and received a few responses, but we didn't make any definite plans. Is there anyone who is able to give me a ride to APEX from NY? I will arrive in the Long Island area on August 3rd, and I will be staying at my aunt's.

I would totally be up for meeting up the day before leaving or something so that no one has to go out of their way to pick me up. Please help me out! =[
On Long Island? PM me later, heading to to work.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i dont think i can make this now =[[[[[[ ... my lady comes back from camp counseling saturday >_<

sorry DJ but at least its way ahead of time now u can find a partner

Alukard

Smash Hero
watch this be a good turnout and i miss my chance to play at a tourney i'm not hosting -___-

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hiya

I have a close friend moving to the NY/NJ area and if anyone lives near the area(s) of Flushing, New York, it'd be greatly appreciated... I'm sure more competition is always a good thing right... If it serves any value Axe, and myself trained him so he knows the ropes... just trying to stay competetive...

anyone w/info P.M. me or respond here, and i'll check back later ^^ thanks all

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Hiya

I have a close friend moving to the NY/NJ area and if anyone lives near the area(s) of Flushing, New York, it'd be greatly appreciated... I'm sure more competition is always a good thing right... If it serves any value Axe, and myself trained him so he knows the ropes... just trying to stay competetive...

anyone w/info P.M. me or respond here, and i'll check back later ^^ thanks all
Does he drive? D: Might let him know about some of the LI fests sometimes.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah he can drive ^^ ummmm yeah any info you got would be great...
If he'd like ask him to IM me about coming over my place for a smashfest day before this. (I live in NJ)

A few people dropped out T_T.

So I wanna see if others are interested.

If anyone else is interested plz IM/PM/VM me about it =D

Top Bottom