• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
LMFAOOOOOOOO dammm g$ get *****

but we beat u and eggm in losers ^_-

and i dont remember losing to u and jaden ... wat tourney was that though
Ya definitely did beat us lol. The only tournament me and Jaden ever teamed before was Pound 4. So we never fought you guys. Its just the mass amount of team friendlies we've had lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Ya definitely did beat us lol. The only tournament me and Jaden ever teamed before was Pound 4. So we never fought you guys. Its just the mass amount of team friendlies we've had lol.
o friendlies quit life papi... me and g$ are still the best team in tristate unless jman and hax team LOL

but yea whats good with *****z money matching me and your double samus ... no one wants any of that

PK Webb

Smash Champion
(Instagating) ohhhhhhhhhh roman just called u guys out son whaddup u just gonna let this pantene shampoo model talk to u like dat son

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Prog **** u be I run wit avon all day whaddup *****....me and my three nikkas (mr. Beach towel, rubber duck, and ernie from sesame street) roll thru on ya b!tcha$$....pop off nukka we smack u wit hair and skin so buttery soft we give u hi cholesterol and diabeties in the same day

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
yedi and i ***** your double samus... don't be fronten that ****
Just bring in the money and show us what you guys got. I ain't talking about no stupid $1 money match. $5 or 10$ MINIMUM. Ya n*ggas is gonna get the Shoulder Thrust to Double Proton Cannon Combo in the face!!!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
**** DJ, this dude Roman just grammar Nazi'd you.
It's a clear sign of disrespect towards your intelligence.

****... those if fighting words :]7

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Guys, I'm an ignorant Canadian, I didn't know where else to post.

It is very possible that I can attend APEX in August, because I am visiting my aunt who lives in NY around that time. Though my geography is poor, I happen to know NJ differs from NY, and I'm wondering if I were to take a plane to NJ for the tournament, whether I could catch a ride back to NY from one of you guys.

Or, if I should rather take a plane to NY, and travel with some of you guys to and from Apex.

Is there anyone who can help me out? It would be my first huge American tournament, and I'd really like to make this work if I can. I'm good at the game, and I promise I don't say eh.

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
dont wanna be a canadian idiot dont wanna be a beer swelling hockey nut you know what else is to funny are stupid monopoly money dont even bring our guns to the mall........

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOL I totally updated my twitter yesterday after I saw it, GOOOOOOD GUESS :laugh:

But yes I did, and love it :D

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I liked Mononoke but I gotta re-watch, I haven't in a very long time. I realllllllllyyyy loved Nausicaa though. Just wow, what a fantastic movie :D

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Is that a no, then? I've had quite a bit of trouble getting anyone to respond to what I'm posting.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Only person who can provide a ride to and from NY is Gmoney. Jus Aim him at scrapecity. Hes done airport runs in the past for WC people coming ovr here as long as he has the room in his car

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Thanks for the heads' up, HBK. I don't have Aim, so I'll probably find another way to get in touch with him.

Top Bottom