• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
isn't she married to the lead singer from death cab ... that lucky SOB
Yeah she is, but for my sake we'll pretend she's not. I'd hate to be outdone by that "man" in any way whatsoever.
Ok top 5 hottest guys now!

1) White Mike
2) White Mike
3) White Mike
4) White Mike
5) White Mike
So it's pretty much impossible to argue with this list. Good ****.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
niigga if your spanish your my primo

idc if you are or not

i roll through p.r. callin everyone primo

thats how we do

Milos

Smash Lord
its sooo funny how spanish people get away with telling people that they are related when they are really not LOLOL tooo good tho
my man, if any two people who look somewhat alike and are living together both lie to you and say they are cousins, spanish or not, you're gonna believe it.

you shouldnt have uncovered their lie, now they just look gay because of you lmao

Roman.

Smash Champion
my man, if any two people who look somewhat alike and are living together both lie to you and say they are cousins, spanish or not, you're gonna believe it.

you shouldnt have uncovered their lie, now they just look gay because of you lmao
mhealloche, you don't understand

they don't look gay cause of that...

they look gay cause of THIS:
But she needs your fat a$$ d*ck lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAO ... o look wat i started ... AGAIN LMAOOOO

yooo so seriously though ... is there even any team in tristate that can beat or come close to beating me and g$ other then jaden and haley ???

step it the **** up TRISTATE!

end smack talk >=]

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
LMFAO ... o look wat i started ... AGAIN LMAOOOO

yooo so seriously though ... is there even any team in tristate that can beat or come close to beating me and g$ other then jaden and haley ???

step it the **** up TRISTATE!

end smack talk >=]
Me and a whole bunch of people I can team with can beat you and have beaten you and G$ lol. Me and Chops are winning teams though =)

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Man wait till Scar comes back over here so we can **** you and G up again...and we went on to beat Tec0/Vanz that same day. B*tches should be worrying about Team Sweet Chin Rock Bottom, no one else matters.

And dnt even get me started on drunken Hazz...guy is a legend and people can only dream of getting ***** by him one day...no homo.

Lol I havent played this game in a couple months but if theres 1 person Id still be confident about playing in tournament its definitly G$. Guy is such a ****ing scrub. Alu when are we gonna drop our Roy/Link team on these *****es? Jus lemme know

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
who? what? when? where?
Me and Vanz beat you guys more than you beat us, especially when we go double Peach lol. Me and Eggm beat you guys in tournament. More stuff like that. Lets see, I can team with so many people and beat you guys lol. Besides, you do all the work in your team. You made it to Grand Finals teaming with Vanz at No Johns. G$ teams with Vanz at Saffron and gets fourth. You see that lol?

Brian, just drop G$ and team with me (when Chops can't go to a tournament) lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Me and Vanz beat you guys more than you beat us, especially when we go double Peach lol. Me and Eggm beat you guys in tournament. More stuff like that. Lets see, I can team with so many people and beat you guys lol. Besides, you do all the work in your team. You made it to Grand Finals teaming with Vanz at No Johns. G$ teams with Vanz at Saffron and gets fourth. You see that lol?

Brian, just drop G$ and team with me (when Chops can't go to a tournament) lol.
LMFAOOOOOOOO dammm g$ get *****

but we beat u and eggm in losers ^_-

and i dont remember losing to u and jaden ... wat tourney was that though

Top Bottom