• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Jessica Alba may be generic but she's mad gorgeous. She can have my d*ck any day lol.

Angell Conwell is definitely not fat.

Milos

Smash Lord
werd she's thick tho

i dunno im not down with that

i definitely dont go for skin and bone chicks but i dont like any unnecessary weight lol

jessica could get it fah dayz

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Yo nicki is sexy now...if I had a girl dat looked like dat I would hit every nite......I think alicia keys looks better tho....u seen dat a$$ lol.....thank god my girl don't got a smashboards account

Milos

Smash Lord
roman knows what's up

skinny girls are the ****

mike from what i can see on facebook your girlfriend is hardly thick

correct me if im wrong

**** thickness lol

edit- stric i approve

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Just cuz my gf isn't thick doesn't mean I don't like thick girls lol.

The girl I fell in love with just happens to be slim, which I also really like.

Plus my girl isn't like a twig either, she's got a great body IMO.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i just hate when *****es can't take the **** for more then 20 mins ... **** is pretty annoying ... and from my exp its usually the skinnier chicks ... and yes that is a spanish thing ... and i dont give a **** if nikki had surgery ... she can ****ing get it ... LOLOL

now that doesn't mean that other chicks are inferior ... cuz in no way am i saying that nikki>all ... just saying that she look good

@mike ... do ur thing son ... i dont think anyone was knocking ur girl ... i dont see why they would either LOL ... dont need to get defensive bro LOL

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Word my girl is about 105 so she is slim and short but oh the flexability is bananas lol.....I still enjoy my thick chicks tho.....lmfao at alu post....I love spanish woman

The Bino

Smash Lord
Yo idk how anyone can like Nikki, that bit*h is straight up 100% fake. Who ever likes fake girls is on crack. I love straight up real women who don't do **** to their body to make them look better. If u were given a pitbull of a face then leave it be cuz that's what god wanted u to have.

I've been with all types of girls except asian and by far Latin women have that **** down packed. Im an *** man so that's what all spanish women have. I have yet to see a full blown spanish girl with no ***. Plus spanish women know how to cook too, and they cook that real good **** too.

But Scarlett is a beast. She's like one of the hottest white women on the planet

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
^ This!!.. The guys that like Nikki or think she's hot can might as well get a 10$ plastic blow up doll to f*ck, idk how you guys think fake is attractive or hot in any way. Scarlett is gorgeous she's soo hot and her breast are delicious. Kate Beckinsale is my fav <3 she's all natural and that's how it's suppose to be :)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Yo I think her body looks gud is all.....but like I said alicia keys is one of the sexiest women to me her and kelly roland and jennifer hudson all of them r just bangin

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo all ya are bugging ... if nikki would walk up to ya DTF ... ya would jump on it BIG TIME ... dont front please ... i'll take a big fat fake *** anyday ... no one said ima marry this ho

bx talk legend

DTF = Down To ****

Top Bottom