• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

Milos

Smash Lord
NIKO

I can help you out but here's the issue my ride only seats 5 and we already have 5 so we'll have to really really squeeze in and you'd have to spend the night at my house friday night. however that is not a bad thing cause TAG$ and PC are coming with me so you can practice vs them the night before.

I'm not 100% on the ride yet but i'm definitely working it out by tonight and will let you know. you can get to my house on the bee-line bus from rye it'll take less than 2 hours so yea man let me know what you wanna do and i'll finalize this ride

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea jaden ... why dont u "REST" a bit !!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA see wat i did there!

i know i know ... u guys are going to miss me LOLOL

Milos

Smash Lord
yo so me and pc and tag and my ***** sean need to take public transportation to this tourney

what bus should we take, where should we take it from in nyc and where should we get off?

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
yo so me and pc and tag and my ***** sean need to take public transportation to this tourney

what bus should we take, where should we take it from in nyc and where should we get off?
Take the 190 at Port Authority into Passaic (It's like $4.40 if I remember correctly) and get off at the Passaic Terminal. It's like right next to a Dunkin Donuts.

Then you'll have to walk to the venue unless someone is will to give you a ride.
It's about a 15 minute walk for most people, I think.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou....862057,-74.125185&spn=0.004236,0.010504&z=17

If anything, here's my number 862.219.2582, call me if you need help getting there, get lost, etc.

a nub

Smash Ace
My friend and I are also taking public transportation so anyone down with dropping us off back at passaic terminal so we could catch the 5:30 bus? Turns out we're gonna have to leave a bit early ._.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Eggm if you see this can you call me?

I might need help from you about rides and stuff.

Or anyone if can pick up 2 people from Bayonne can you IM me?

Or PM me whatever.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I guess I'm going for a lil now.....bringin mad ppl (pc chris,milos,tag$,sean,niko,myself lol) wait for us

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Is it possible for me to catch a ride with anyone from like Penn or flatbrush?

The train I was taking got canceled, pushing me about half an hour behind, thankfully I get internet at the station.

If somebody can give me a hand, give me a call at 516-732-9704.

If not, can I ask the TO to please have mercy for my lateness?

a nub

Smash Ace
wow I hate living up to my name. ggs to everyone I played, I hope I didn't come across as a ****. I guess I was feeling mad frustrated after not going to a tourney in mad long and then getting ***** even harder than usual.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Crismas/Heero thanks for hosting =3.

Quick shoutouts:

PC playing you is like ridiculously fun dude. Can I get some more friendlies next time? =3

Eggm you're just... like a level or 2 above me always =(. I never feel I can beat you grrr. Good matches though ^___^

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Good sh*t to my n*ggas PC and Tag. Team PC Richard & Son all day lol!! PC bustin' out all his mains at this tournament made me reminisce even more about the old days in smash lol.

PC Chris, hopefully you can go to SPOC. It could be the third tournament in a row you win and you've never been to a SPOC before. Quit life for that lol. Plus, us old school vets can team =)

My boy Nando steppin' it up more and more. I see you're getting better every tourney. I'll continue to train you to speed up the process on you being super beast.

Milos, thanks for the slice of love pizza lol.

T. Webb, I hope the advice I've given you has been coming in handy. I'll continue to train you too. Of course, thanks alot for giving me a ride back home. Too good.

Spawn, if you want me to teach you more stuff. Let the kid know.

Big thanks to Crismas and Heero for hosting the tournament =)

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
homie

i totally heard twebb was going to drive niko but he said he wasnt going so niko didnt go

so niko would have won this whole thing

nigggggggggggggaaa

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Word like half way to nikos house my boss called.....then after I dropped off every1 and got home my boss called again like wtf lol well at least I made 500 bucks off work....pc is mad chill....so is tag$....dj its coming in handy I just gotta work out my own few problems in my play style then ill start improving more like ya boy nando....beast set nando u deserved that win....nice tourney

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
1st/2nd PC/Eggm(dunno who won for sure heard it was chris.......rematch of winners finals)
3rd teco(lost to PC in winners semis, then lost to eggm)
4th Vanz(lost to eggm in winners semis, lost to tec0)
5th swiftbass(lost to eggm winners quarters, then tec0 in losers quaters)
5th Roman(lost to _____ in winners then vanz in losers quarters)
7th Spawn(lost to tec0 in winners then roman in losers quarters)
7th Tag(lost to vanz in winners then Swiftbass in losers quarters)

Top Bottom