• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

Eggm

Smash Hero
They made it a black square so I changed it really fast. I didn't wanna scroll through and find my yoshi one. Eventually I won't be so lazy.

LLDL

Smash Hero
The last saffron was great if not for my back i would def come again.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Ok...ANNOUNCEMENT:

I hate to say it but there might be a large possibility this will be canceled -_- I'll know by Monday :( sorry.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Seriously crismas!?!?! I planned on going to this since about 2 months ago. Ask Tec0.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
If cancellation occurs, I'm sorry, the eastern Seaboard and a fair bit of central America make be ... gone.

I apoligize in advance for the Tsunami Europe, Africa, and a bit of South and Central America, you know how it is when you spontaneously combust, right?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I really hope this doesn't get cancelled. Maybe someone has a backup venue if it does though. I'm going to be in New Jersey and staying with Tec0 no matter what this weekend.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Right now, honestly I'm waiting on Heero to give me an answer for his venue. If it works out, it's going to be moved to his.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
That sounds good Eggm, thanks! Heero said he'd let me know today if the venue is a go or not.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Idk when Cris is gonna be on, but just to let you guys know I got the venue so we're good to go.

Address:
55 Market St
Passaic, NJ 07055

If anyone needs any help or additional information, hit me up on AIM (Hey Jose Says)
or text/call me @ 862.219.2582

Top Bottom