• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm definitely going to be here with some fellow CTers. 5 from CT are guaranteed. 3 of which you probably have never seen/heard from.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Eggm, you actually met one of the players. Zach. You played him at RoM2 in pools 1. He was the Falcon player. The other 2 you probably don't remember/know about.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
HAB- I'm really confused what you mean LOL.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I thought he was telling me that Alu and him were twins LOL.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
You're not sexy enough, despite your name.

Nah, son, you're mad chill. Just wish I could get out to NYC more often. We def need to do more friendlies next time.

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
Anyone free for some local SSBM friendlies in Jersey City or Manhattan?

Used to be a huge fan of the game back in the day... working full-time now, but still, wouldn't mind getting back into it.

I'll $5 MM anyone interested (basically it's free money to you since I'm rustier than... um... an old nail).

PM me if interested. I'll try to check back on this thread but seeing as I log on like twice a year now, we'll see. Thanks.

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
Well, I don't have a GameCube, so wherever at whoever would be offering. Ideally, close to Harsimus Cove or Exchange Place.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
K WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<-- This is Wesley, btw. Not sure if you left before I changed my Tag.

If you ever show up to a tourney in the NYC area, we should play for old times sake. I'm a bit far to make a weekday trip to Jersey City after work, but hopefully we can smash again sometime.

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
Course I know who Mogwai is man. Dude I still remember when you kevin sheik and I just demolished CMU's sad crews. I don't know if id have the will to attend a tourney but ill definitely hit you up if I do. Ill be moving to Manhattan if that is a better commute for you or anything.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Course I know who Mogwai is man. Dude I still remember when you kevin sheik and I just demolished CMU's sad crews. I don't know if id have the will to attend a tourney but ill definitely hit you up if I do. Ill be moving to Manhattan if that is a better commute for you or anything.
epic post is epic

welcome back

takieddine

Smash Master
Dayum i wanna play kwalk

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
yea, Manhattan's a bit more manageable. Still would probably take an hour, but at least I can get there pretty easily by public transit.

EDIT: omg, do you remember killing that one peach in that crew battle with fthrow -> fthrow -> fthrow -> tipper on YS like, 2 or 3 times in one match? :laugh:

Alukard

Smash Hero
OMFG the worst news possible happened ... i can't make this tourney =[[[[[[ i'm sooo sry

Top Bottom