• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

zifn15

Smash Cadet
So I'm a nobody who's job it is to fill the pot and to let better people practice on me but I need to know, how when do these tourney's usually start and end? (apologizes if this question has been asked or if it makes no sense unless we know how many t.v.s and people are coming)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
We usually always have about 12 tvs :) so that's never an issue. But, aside from that, these usually start around 1 or 2 (depends on how many ppl come and how late everyone is hah), and ends anywhere around 7 or 8 (sometimes 9 if theres a lot). Hope that helps! :)

zifn15

Smash Cadet
Thanks a lot =) depending on when the next tourney is I may show up (as a HS student I have a very unpredictable schedule) =(

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAO don't even Brian.

You had a steady partner too, you know how hard it is to just not team with them.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
G$ started it ... ***** be teaming with mango and other stuff ... so i'm like blahhh ... and dont go to those far away majors ... LOL

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Me and Lambchops will be in full force for this to **** in teams. We'll have plenty of sleep (well not me lol), eaten breakfast/lunch, a new controller for me, and we'll be lookin' fresh lol. We won't get DQ'ed lol.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Yeah DJ plz don't get DQ'ed again. I don't want people going around thinking Tommy and Papa John actually beat you and Chops.

Also, I'm gonna have a Dr. Pepper Frosty Float tomorrow. It's definite.

And it'll look alot like this. Same double-barreled straw action. Different Frosty Flavor.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Well, looks like I have to come to this. Don't do it April 23-25 cuz there's a big tourny in MA (GROAT).

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Actually I was thinking of going by train and getting dropped off at a station or something. xD

Alukard

Smash Hero
Well, looks like I have to come to this. Don't do it April 23-25 cuz there's a big tourny in MA (GROAT).
link ?!?! please ... also i took the initiative to post up the next no johns!!! =]

april 10th!!! =]

hurry and pick a weekend cris ... b4 everyone takes up the month like they did for march and left us with nothing LOLOL

****ing case closed fiend bothering me at ... 6:25am!

Me and Lambchops will be in full force for this to **** in teams. We'll have plenty of sleep (well not me lol), eaten breakfast/lunch, a new controller for me, and we'll be lookin' fresh lol. We won't get DQ'ed lol.
whoa ur going to show up to this too man ?? ... aren't u spending more money by going out to this ... also ur going to enter ? yo no se amigito pero eso no se ves bueno! =\

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I would talk to HollaAtchaBoy. I don't really know anything about it tbh.

crismas, it's looking like April is not gonna be good. A tourny every other weekend is pretty straight within the tristate/new england area. You should hold a tournament after everyone's finals. Pretty sure you get a ton of entrants.

When are people's finals done? Mine are done May 5th at the very latest.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
whoa ur going to show up to this too man ?? ... aren't u spending more money by going out to this ... also ur going to enter ? yo no se amigito pero eso no se ves bueno! =\
Nah son, its all good. This is in April. I'll definitely be already working at my new job before this. The only thing preventing me from coming to this is if I end up working the Saturday this tournament is held. Good looks though =)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
APRIL 17TH

I see you picked April 10th Alu -- and I looked around the boards and this seemed like a good date. HOLY CRAP IT BETTER BE cause I want this to happen!

OMG COFFEE is making me crazy right now idk why.

And liek seriously if this happens THEN EVERYONE AND THEIR MOM BETTER BE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fjdlajfsdka;f jdskjafkj293ur932j

Okay maybe not their mom...

/done

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Well looks like I'm going to this and not No Johns lol.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
D1...TEAMZIES?

Cause like something happens every time and then we don't. :( So I BETTER POST IT UP NOW.

Oh and we're doing pools for this. :bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee:

SPAWN, I'm glad you're gonna come! WOOO!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
crismas- Blame Tec0/you probably being a great host lol.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Oh Alex runs it? Alright, whatever works really haha.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
OMG COFFEE is making me crazy right now idk why.

And liek seriously if this happens THEN EVERYONE AND THEIR MOM BETTER BE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fjdlajfsdka;f jdskjafkj293ur932j

Okay maybe not their mom...
What?! You drinking coffee... that's so unusual @.@

As for my mom coming... I guess if you really want her to show up I can try. No promises.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Who wants to team I promise ill actually try if somebody awesome teams with me.

STOP THE PRESSES

Just ****ing SEXED is going to try at this tournament!! I might just take off this weekend and fly home for teams! I might not be awesome enough for him to

TAKE OFF THOSE WEIGHTS

and

ACTUALLY TRY!!!

Just Sexed opens the Life Gate and holy **** you better watch out

This mother****er might go nuts and take 3 stock again in crews!!!

Just Sexed

Smash Ace

STOP THE PRESSES

Just ****ing SEXED is going to try at this tournament!! I might just take off this weekend and fly home for teams! I might not be awesome enough for him to

TAKE OFF THOSE WEIGHTS

and

ACTUALLY TRY!!!

Just Sexed opens the Life Gate and holy **** you better watch out

This mother****er might go nuts and take 3 stock again in crews!!!
Yeah Scar you know it

Scar

#HarveyDent
rofl just sexed is way too cool to be trolled

good ****

alex strife should take notes

YEAH I SAID IT

i probably should have done my research first ROFLROFLROFL

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
sorry im too busy being amazing to be bothered XD

u should unblock me scar so i can talk to u about apex stuff jeezzz

anyways cris helps alot she does signs ups and puts the venue together...i just make things run fast for people :)

Top Bottom