• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
It just hit me that Rachel reminds me of a really slutty sailor moon.

and sailor moon was pretty slutty to begin with..
:mad:

DONT YOU DARE TALK A?BOUT SAILOR MOON THAT WAY

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LMFAO @ the sailormoon comment XDDDDDDDDD

Her skirt IS really short.

Then again, so is Tifa's...so I can't say anything :3

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
LMFAO @ the sailormoon comment XDDDDDDDDD

Her skirt IS really short.

Then again, so is Tifa's...so I can't say anything :3
Tifa is hot, so she's alright in my book.

I could really go for some bubble tea right now. There isn't a bubble tea spot near this venue right?
You have restored this friendship. Bubblleeeee Teaaaa <3 :D
dkajgh;lkegjalkshg
:DDD

subterraneansteve

Smash Rookie
I'm going to try and go to this, bring my buddy too. We're pretty new, but we gotta try.
If anyone needs a ride up from Rutgers University(NB), let me know. Newbie players are going to dominate.

I could really go for some bubble tea right now. There isn't a bubble tea spot near this venue right?
There is a place called Boba's tea or something like that near newport center. Though last time I went was several years ago. I can not attest accurately to there quality or availability.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Babo is amazing, and yes...still there. But it's a little bit out of the way from where this venue is.

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol luckily im prissy enough to drink diet soda. but bubble tea isn't really that good. it's just like a coffee like thing with sugary starch balls in it. hard to eat more than once a month. ive only had it like 3 times in the last year

Alukard

Smash Hero
DAMMIT ... why are the saffrons i can't go to filled with W2z'ish chillin after hours =[

Top Bottom